Message to yourself Motivation 🎋

5 Likes

What happens in the past was so painfully and hurt , my feelings still surprise me (in trouble ) , specially when it comes from your parents (lot of selfish attitudes) , it’s perfect time to work for it . To not take anything personally because someday my soul will rest in peace .
I am saying it because you are not alone in this universe that you will get shock between what something have to and what is real .
You are good to yourself only, it’s yours

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for all of this motivation.
Keep it up!

2 Likes

Appreciated your excitement , thank you @auroraborealisss

Of course I am not doing all of it …
I try to do like archive for myself first for a moment that I will be weak , this momoent that I become blame myself afterward i don’t want to renew this fault i want to learn from it and this community mean to me much .
i try to reload my power with you , maybe i will become better .

2 Likes

You will certainly improve and reach your goals, just keep pushing and improving your strategies.
I totally agree with you. Motivation is very contagious, it helps us and you at the same time.
Keep it up fighter!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @auroraborealisss

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

A great effort is made, especially when you are blamed by a friend that you thought about yourself at a time when he was asking you for something, but you refused and asked to get away in order to take some rest to yourself and go home.

This was inspired by a real situation I was put in and I was asking for nothing (I was attending classic party “music instruments”) but to do something for myself for a short period and go in peace, but sometimes strong relationships are pressure and merciless .

I hope the situation will be fine in short period

5 Likes

:wink:Nice One For Today

2c50879e3276848aee06b8b192c9ccbc

If you asked for have the opportunity, act like a man … Because it’s once in million times You have to prepare for this moment that you will be proud and excitement about your freedom .

HO8T

4 Likes

3 Likes

I need this , to live with , to flame on with it from now till no limit for this no excuses, I need to work with “No Excuses” , the road of success is tuff and suffer but
This will have an end …Remember :wink:

8fcd2f05b10760310c6b4da28df530f9

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hope :pray:God help me to be good for myself and people around me , not going so far about what make accept myself everyday , far of selfish , Far from self-flagellation .

4 Likes

That’s a dark quote sis. I feel it would be better if we are caring outside on kind people but keeping cold hearted mindset inside to use it on people who are bootlickers or haters.

2 Likes

I hope so , you mean to be kind for those whom are kind , but I meant with my last quote that parents can
cause the son to be deprived of his need because of ignorance or cruelty , fortunately, life is not like movie .

1 Like