Message to yourself Motivation 🎋

Hey Everyone :smile::wave:
Loud your voice Now , ask yourself what’s next , what do you have , sometimes your mouth becomes shut , open your eyes now , focus , Fear attacks all of us, but we are the ones who decide the end , many trouble feelings comes and you stay freeze at your place , so it’s time to write a msg to yourself , loud this Roar voice :smirk_cat::fire: , try to start even you are not strong enough …

Everyone to say the message for him/herself ( Images - 250 character only please to be more specifique )

cc4e1dbce60a3da1502edafad7629240
I believe that quote can make a different specially if you write it and never stop by writing it

Thought is a choice

Action is an effort

Combine between Thoughts & Actions means difference

15 Likes

Yes I am stuck at :pensive::raised_hand:

9 Likes

@NhTbH Why are you fearing that what other people think,are you doing for others or for yourselves?

4 Likes

I am not afraid of people, but what concerns me very much is my permanent impact that benefits and does not harm, how will I be my impact after my death, if you have a goal, you are in a constant struggle with success, your success is the reason for your survival, the whole story is that until now I have not noticed anything @anon69203515 and This increases my tension no more, I’m not afraid, I know me, I went through many difficult days, I want to prove to myself before anything that I was in a struggle for stability, success, to be a lasting effect that does not die.

3 Likes

@NhTbH your recent post contradicts the previous post. Everyone has their one fights so you do. The main reason is that we are aren’t fighting others, we are fighting ourselves and this fight cannot be won if you don’t have a right mindset to your life. First, you have to be fix your mindset that what you want to be free from this addiction or being vulnerable to it? My words can sound rude but it might help you Insha Allah.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

13 Likes

I am a monkey and this mind will not controls my positions :grin::grin:

6 Likes

7 Likes

9868d49c7eb0b7b816f27138c4f29b5e

8 Likes

4 Likes

To be enough . To know that I deserve the best always , I try to force myself to believe it , it’s difficult to me …
Why my acting is like I am not trusting myself , like I am on walking on a hanging rope , if I lose any second of confidence I will die permemtalty , the fact that anything is a period and will finish good or bad , I am not happy🔺 and I am not crying or sad🔻 I am in the mood of praying to God eat anything front of me and study as I can watching tv at least 3 hours…

3 Likes

The message to myself today is

Do what you want, there is no need to anticipate the next step or think about what will happen next… whether this thing is mine or not, all this is not important, the important thing is that you dared and did anything, did not let fear stop you in your place and did not give in to the harmful situation. My advice to myself, if you need to stop, you should think of not stopping as if you were train :steam_locomotive:. You should not miss any opportunity to go to the next station.

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I am in the right place (rewire companion) , need to change the direction of my thoughts to gain it ,
No time for looking back …
I need you to believe this with me :muscle::fire: I will accept my presence with all bad damn worst things I did in the past , I will change because I belong to be here

3 Likes

You see, this is a small light, and despite that, he does not care about how much the darkness around him is shining, even though what is around him is not good, and heralds any state of reassurance… Calm your anxiety and let you have a rest of your mind and start even if the journey is long.

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

How Do You See This !!

Think 5 minutes , Think Deeply :brain:

I see it ; someone comes out from this cave though he was for a long time suffering …

But This Not The Only Viewpoint

For This I Told You Think :speech_balloon::thinking:

Maybe someone see it no it’s someone decides to go inside without any hope or passion for any single try , he decided to enter without any desire for opening the door again …

For this

Your Thoughts , LEAD IT CONTROL IT … GO AND Find It And Lead AGAIN … SEARCH And Don’t Stop … oops :grimacing: THIS NOT THE END

You Are The Master Of Your Mind

4 Likes

6 Likes