Memes & Motivational Images

Oh boy . :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Itna bhi sach nhi bolna tha

2 Likes

In physics practical the points in the graph were also distorted in my cases and I think I sometimes curved the lines to cut the points

2 Likes

Every construction chapter ever.

Everything is fair in war and construction. .

3 Likes

True that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

##no20characterstakeitasitis

2 Likes

That teacher is stupid. I really hate teachers who keep pushing students like that. I get tired easily.
I remember my project guide doing the same shit for the project. She wanted everything accurate, from calculation of torque and whatever goes on. I was given the task to make the 3D model of it and I was so pissed man. She wanted every dimension and stuff accurate.
When I send her the files she doesnā€™t even know how to operate the software of 3D modelling, she says convert it to PDF and send again. I already had spent so much time to make it on my potato :potato: laptop and now I was really pissed to make isometric drawings of it with dimensions. I had adjusted everything and they werenā€™t the actual dimensions but I had somehow managed to join all the components together in one single model and this idiot just wanted everything perfect. Not to mention it was a pirated software and many of the features didnā€™t work. I had spent 8-10 hours to download it from torrent, it must be somewhere around 20 gb stuff. Buying a license is pain in the ā– ā– ā–  and weā€™re all just too broke to do all this anyway. Thank God at least internet data has been cheap for common people. I worked it through my laptop which would get stuck plenty of times. It was really horrible. In the end covid happened and stuff got online and no one even bothered to see the model I had created after so many obstacles. It all went to waste. I was really angry man. Fuck these teachers. They just want to hook students up just for the sake of it.

2 Likes

demn thatā€™s too much pain :face_in_clouds: :pleading_face:
I can feel it

Well Iā€™ve been through worse maybe :upside_down_face:
In the end our group had fights (one dumbass who didnā€™t want to work at all and I was pissed at him) but I got the last laugh so maybe all was worth it for that :joy:
I humiliated him completely. Especially in front of external faculty who was to inspect our project. That teacher from another college was quite friendly.

1 Like

5 Likes

lol I remember telling my crushā€™s name to my best friend , he told that heā€™d tell nobody but next day the whole school knew .
literally , random guys whom I didnā€™t even knew started teasing me

sed. My friends are also the same thats why i never tell anyone who my crush is.
Trust nobody. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Everyoneā€™s friends are the same . But some start abusing your crush instead of you, emotional damage, but thankfully i donā€™t have such friends, bas ek tha jiske pet me baat nhi pchti thi usne bas mere friend group me baat leak kr di thi (leakage nal saala) uske baad usko kuch nhi bataya :joy:.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Well my mom has probably the best dressing sensešŸ˜…
My friends have said a few times about some shirts she bought for me.

1 Like

Cool.
Le my parents :-

:joy::joy:

10 Likes

I know what you mean

1 Like

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Donā€™t worry bruh, I ainā€™t kissing ya :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

20 times a day, hospital is on the way.

1 Like

for what ?..
gbivojbljblojgou

2 Likes

Watch the video that jarjar posted :joy:.

1 Like