Marvel vs DC: Multiverse of Madness (Season 2) (Challenge Over)

As @Thenofap_king said go through post 3,4,5 buddy

2 Likes

I RELAPSED Was on YouTube watching Dude perfect suddenly I saw a model…And mind shifted towards PMO…:x::x:
Reason : 1. Excessive Use of YouTube.
2. Browsing
3. Eriotic Thinking
4. Avoiding my daily schedule

Sorry I relapsed a day off resetting my counter:pensive::confounded:
I don’t think I have improved @ysub. Am still the same me as SEASON 1:pleading_face:

I think I should quit this challenge Coz I don’t want to make my team members down.

Sorry brothers @ali4th and @RT2700

5 Likes

Don’t worry brother at least you know your mistakes you can try again @VARAD prove it to yourself by not giving up this challenge that you can do anything :fire:

1 Like

Daily check in :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

There is no need to be sorry the main idea of this challenge and the whole app in general is to help you fight your addiction. Be strong, take responsibilty, stay in the challenge and avoid commiting the same mistakes again.
Good luck

4 Likes

Dont feel sorry for it. Its okay you will be more stronger this time

2 Likes

Your wish on way brother😎

2 Likes

Don’t worry brother @VARAD !

Start Again - No Problem ! Prevent Binging now - the feeling of urges will be strong for some days.

but , prevent binging at all costs! Drink enough water , dehydration is an unknown cause of relapse ! Do deep breathing - this might take away your attention from the urges - or just simply walk outside and get some fresh air - it can help you brother !

2 Likes

Thank you buddies :heart:
I completely lost a HOPE on me. And now it’s rebuild.
Thank you :+1::100:

6 Likes

I really didn’t knew about leaderboard , btw Thanks

2 Likes

Absolutely wrong… Trust me… Ive seen ur counter for whole two months each day in season 1… Uve improved buddy

And u can’t do it here… In form or out of form…once u r in no going out… i mentioned this in the rules already… No breaks

2 Likes

Okay buddy…
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I have relapsed…!! Sorry brothers.

2 Likes

Fight hard buddy

Zzkgxlgxkgzkgzkfzktktzktz

1 Like

Daily check in

10 Likes

Sorry Brother I didn’t mean it but what could even I do my situation was like it.

I will fight as long as I am alive😤

2 Likes

Do not worry brother - Get up and start again - do not binge now - you will make it through this as well as the whole addiction !

3 Likes

I mean Ultron’s main system might be in the head region . Even if it transmits from one point in stark industries tower, the chance is that the receiver might be in the head.

But , Black Widow did run at Thanos (with 5 stones) with a stick.:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe. But it made me laugh on reading this :joy: :joy:. That’s why I posted here.

2 Likes

I relapsed too, I was on youtube and saw an ad, it made me create an extreme urge, and I peeked, masturbated, I tried to resist but I already knew I lost my streak cause I peeked. Sorry buddies, I’ll try my best to not fail cause that is the only chance i have to reach 90 days this year. Im sorry @deimos0101 and @vanjutsong

2 Likes