Marvel vs DC: Multiverse of Madness (Season 2) (Challenge Over)

So, Are you also an IIT Aspirant for 2022?

ALL THE BEST BUDDY

1 km away though friends had two wheelers … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your hostel was at your hometown or where?

1 Like

yep at hometown … its like 30 -40 kms from my home, so could do up down from home …so needed to stay at hostel… and second thing away from parents… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your hometown? If have no problem to share

1 Like

pune… i think you know it and yours?

1 Like

I am from AURANGABAD BRO

1 Like

your very close to me bro…
i had come to aurangabad …been there for 7 days … just for trip…
bro…did i speak in marathi with you or not? :rofl:

1 Like

I am in KOTA now…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

so when you are coming home? :sweat_smile:
i have been to rajasthan also :rofl: :rofl:
to the four cities jaisalmer , jodhpur, jaipur and bikaner… for trip… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, I’m steady and strong here. Willing to win this challenge, just like you.

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face: seems like someone is from my hometown even me i am from aurangabad :joy::joy: thats so close lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Sorry buddy I relapsed :weary:. Couldn’t control urges … Need to start again…

4 Likes

Guys and Girls !
We have an unbelievably powerful tool at our disposal - We must use it until it becomes too late for it.
During Winter - the urges take a significant decrease. Doing Cold Showers will lead to urges decreasing further !
We have to use it to our advantage ! Use the cold water to take cold showers ! Use the cold feeling by moving outside when you get an urge ! Cold = Reduced urges - and no do not take it any further than that . Use the winter to make a big streak - such that it just becomes a lifestyl automatically - and so that the brain does not crave it during the summers ! You lose this opportunity - your initial days might shift to summer - making it harder for you - since urges increase during that time !

Next - Dehydration is the most unknown reason of relapse !
Hydrate your body - do not over do it ! But make sure that every time you have an urge - Hydrate yourself ! Brain is 70 % water - Drinking more water will really help you - no matter if you relapse d or not - it will make your mind calm and reduce the stress - leading to urges going away - Cuz guess why people relapse ? STRESS is one of the most heard of causes , in the short term it is good - but in the long term it can have devastating effects on the brain !

Next - Brain needs Oxygen ! Breathe deeply whenever possible - breathe as much as possible - until you feel your lungs are full ! and then exhale that air - do it for some time - you can do it anytime - while working , while studying etc… It will also reduce the pressure on your brain and help it work better ! Ideally , meditation is the best thing to do - but this is honestly great as well - because physiologically it might end up giving the same effects as meditation except if you close your eyes - you might be less distracted by other things !

" The way to chastity is not to struggle directly with incontinent thoughts but to avert ye thoughts by some employment, or by reading, or meditating on other things, or by converse. For he that’s always thinking of chastity will be always thinking of women "
-Isaac Newton
Use this to your advantage ! During times when you feel down, do something …productive !!!
It might not be studying - but something which takes a lot of Brain Power - and influences your brain in a positive way !

What could be more good for the brain than Chess !
Not only do you put your entire focus on it - you can also develop your brain in a positive way doing so !
When you feel down - just go on some website for chess like Chess.com - take a 10 minute challenge ( 10min you + 10 min for opponent = 20 min in total )
This is when urges are Extremely strong - and do not go away even after a cold shower !
As Newton said - do not struggle with it - instead do something else to avert those thoughts - by reading , employment or meditating on other things !

Do not worry if you relapsed - do not go down that path once more - that’s what matters !
You still have a chance - Use the Biggest Urge remover ever - WINTER !

The below lines are taken from a website

There are a few words which can cause trigger - I tried to remove/replace some words to not trigger - but still , try not to read if triggered or going through an urge.
------------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING ------------------------------------------------------
In the case of the Esquimaux, Cook notes that the (Urges) do not manifest during the long darkness of winter, and the periods do not either; the majority of the children are born nine months after the appearance of the sun.

On the basis of such observation Havelock Ellis concludes that the instinct of primitive peoples is less intense and manifests more infrequently than that of civilized man; moreover it tends to manifest at certain mating seasons and to find expression chiefly in reproduction. Animals, like men, become perverted and victims of an exaggerated urge when they are subjected to artificial feeding and confinement. Thus apes, when confined to a cage and fed on meat and other (urge) stimulating food, while previously gentle and tame on a fruit diet, become extremely vicious. Then they (M and O) excessively and have (urges to PMO)daily, while the female has periods as freely as a woman.
---------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING------------------------------------------------------------
I know some word which I replaced did not need to be - but mostly- I wanted to make sure that you guys and girls have benefits alone - not some freaking urges out of reading ( trust me , I would have got it too if not on a streak). Hopefully , it will help a lot of you !
Good luck !
Going to play some chess lol​:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

No problem brother ! Start again - prevent binging ! Drink some water , take deep breaths and remove the urges !
You can get up - do not worry !

2 Likes

Sorry drago brother I was in class it was break time so, I opened my phone to just check in… and suddenly I leaved the conversation in between coz my teacher came to the class by the time…Break got over.

After my 12th I will go to my home… almost about 1.5 years later approx😌
I am going home this Diwali also…

Hooo me pan Marathi bolta ghari…

Ram Ram!!!:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

god bless…

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

start again …the challenge is not yet over… this was only the first of many remaining challenges …

no problem broo…

ok…

so we have @prothekter_aden , @Nep_12 , @piyushchandak ,you and me from maharastra… :sweat_smile:

marathi loka… :pray:

8 Likes

Aata vatataye ki sub madhe sagle marathi bolaila suru karen​:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Jai Shivray :pray::pray::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

tu pan marathi vhay…? :rofl:

mhanje?

1 Like