Marvel vs DC: Multiverse of Madness (Season 2) (Challenge Over)

Fourth Place - 54 Points

Team A

Congrats @VARAD @ali4th @RT2700

Good one boys…gave a tough fight there

3 Likes

Fifth Place - 50 Points

Team D

Congrats @fapstronautharn @Probably2 @raj10

Well fought…good game guys

3 Likes

Sixth Place - 45 Points

Team 5

Congrats @CarryOn @vanjutsong @deimos0101

Nice…Keep up the spirit guys…all the best

4 Likes

Seventh Place - 41 Points

Team 3

Congrats @prothekter_aden @WalKir @itstrilly

All u Potential candidates failed as a team unfortunately…but thats the plus point of potential kiddos!! they know how to get back up…All the best guys

3 Likes

EighthPlace - 34 Points

Team 1

Congrats @ysub @The_integrous_one @anon87955785

Okay buddies…the bad time is still running strong for us!!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
May we all bounce back to our true potential… It was fun working with u guys… thanks for teaming up with me…and sorry for failing u guys

5 Likes

No worries bro. I also didn’t do any good.
We are in the first place (though form last but still :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

Ninth and last Place - 26 Points

Team 4

Congrats @Winter_Soldier @TheBigSP @kanu

i personally never expected this twist… what got into u buddies :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
anyways it was way back then… im glad to see u all back on ur feet, keep fighting…thanks for being the part.

5 Likes

nah we are last second… only positive for us … may be :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh shit we are not first in this :joy::joy::joy:, I thought we were. Thank God :joy:

3 Likes

@deimos0101 CAPTAIN AMERICA

With 28 points… u have surpassed everyone of us… congo buddy

3 Likes

updates guys:

Story line for season 3 will be released tomorrow…

i cant be the moderator of season 3… for that matter i cant even be a participant.

one of u are invited to carry on this…

not necessary that u need to follow my storyline for season 3…u can set up ur own rules n storyline

last request… whoever want to take up this…please finish what u begin…dont quit ur role in between nor let ur thread die while the challenges are still going on.

Thanks.

3 Likes

it literally took one month for me to update the scores and announce the results… i apologize for that …

and lastly thanks for ur constant support… evryone of u. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

@ysub
It was an awesome journey through the multiverse with you @ysub and all of other.
Although we get 9th position😅 don’t know what happened with @TheBigSP in last some days but have a sense of satisfaction to complete this journey.
Well, i’m with all of you from very beginning of first season, but now it seems the end of my journey through the multiverse. Now i want to stay here and want to brace myself for another journey.
I wish that 2022 will be the best year of your life. So keep the lesson and leave everything else which makes you weak in the 2021.

Time to farewell my friends.

And at the end I want to quote an line from APJ Abdul Kalam’s Autobiography, WINGS OF FIRE

“And once an individual severs his emotional and physical bondage, he is on the road to freedom, happiness and peace of mind.”

6 Likes

Wth, how I ended up 3rd​:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Thnxs @drago and @HealingSpade for carrying me…:joy:

5 Likes

Oh damn, never expected to win :joy: thanks man! :heart: Love this challenge!

3 Likes

Adios mate… it was my privilege to work with u :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy…congo…have a great day

3 Likes

Thankyou, Didn’t expected my team would be in first place…
Had fun riding the journey of nf with you and your fabulous challenge
Looking forward to third season :sparkles::sparkles::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @ysub and best of luck to all of you to keep fighting against PMO and NEVER GIVE UP because the War is not over yet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.