Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Semi Final (match 2)

Results:

Okay after wonderful long battle… @ali4th and @Strong_one and @TheJedinator13 its an good bye for u guys…

@loser12 and @HealingSpade and @GOVIND-19 … Congratulations on going to Finals!!!

Nevertheless @ali4th @Strong_one @TheJedinator13 keep ur heads and chin up… U guys have done excellent job… u will be remembered in my mind as the elites ofcourse…

Its a temporary good bye though!!! Looking forward to work with u guys again… Thanks buddies… It was an Wonderful journey!

Now onto semi final 1… No movements yet… Boys r being super consistent… :clap::clap::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Oh ok. I guess this challenge is over.
Tbh not fair at last.i thought semi finals would be more interesting but it feels like it was just left to proceed itself. Not a good way to measure potential. But whatever. Congrats to semi finalists.

2 Likes

Well… yeah i kinda gave up on that in the end and focused on team working…

I just wanted to see what ppl can do if paired up for same good task…

2 Likes

I am just sad about challenge ending this way. But I am very appreciative of your hard work. So thank you for that.

2 Likes

Yeah… Will start season 2 soon buddy :+1:

4 Likes

Is there any other contest like this going on???

2 Likes

Counted bro. Sjjwjshsh

2 Likes

Bring in season 2 already
The joker is back in action
@ysub

4 Likes

Im just waiting for our buddies as they r writing exams brother…
Ill start roughly from 20.9.21

6 Likes

I will be available for that. Pls tag me whenever u start

3 Likes

Please remember me brother when u start the challange

2 Likes

Hello all!!! How r u guys doing??

Official announcement that Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 2 entries will open from 20.09.2021 and challenge will begin from 01.10.2021…

images (4)

Same Motive…More Action…

8 Likes

I’m in. I’m sooo in…

3 Likes

I

AM

IN

ezgif-6-09b775ee173f

7 Likes

I definitely in!!!

4 Likes

Take me in as I’ve never been in any such events

2 Likes

@ysub Bro let’s also include anime in this Please . And can you prepone the challenge it will really help. Really appreciate your efforts for doing this much for us.

2 Likes

@HealingSpade can take up that :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I want to, but many of our friends are inactive due to exams, thus waiting.

3 Likes

Sure brother :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Dxdkyskysktsktsks

2 Likes

John Constantine @Winter_Soldier … Was that a Relapse??

1 Like