Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Anni saarlu annanna anna??? :joy::joy::joy:

All those words r true…
Keeping unrealistic goals always puts added pressure…

I agree…

But I think that one should have short term goals and long term goals… because the first one will guide n motivate for the latter. I believe its human nature to keep unrealistic long term goals after facing many failures. Its in our tendancy after all to say “now or never” at the peak worst stage of our lives and we start thinking about the unrealistic goals. Its a loop.

N i also believe that staying busy in other works, will help u overcome that one specific work u keep doing. Added we all should have action plans for the urges.

2 Likes

But In my experience setting a goal of 1000 helped more as you can be uncommon among uncommons if you reach there than that that number speak loudly about who you are commoner or uncommoner as you can see itself in badges section

3 Likes

Another flop day…

But i gotta keep fighting… Im not thinking about quitting… Well lets see Where this attempt will lead me… I hope ntg below 30 days for starter :v:

7 Likes

@ali4th buddy, was it a Relapse or what brother?

3 Likes

@ysub
Keep going, my brother. It’s not about failing, it’s about overcoming.

Forget the 30 days. The goal is to stay for life :fist_left:

@ali4th
It’s good to recover. don’t forget you challenged me :drooling_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes anna…true…

2 Likes

Have you read Easy Peasy?

1 Like

On it…

Fvb ga advhgdsasbhh

1 Like

Best method.

1 Like

How r u by the way?

Glskyslgslgslgzlgz

1 Like

Im improving too brother… Am pretty confident that i can achieve the impossibles this time…

Ive lrnt that Being sincere is the key… Trying to implement it at my best…

2 Likes

Looking like a thug on the left though… Please smile anna :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ksksksskskskskskskskskskskssksksksksksksksksksksksksk

Only one tattoo was missing :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This I’m rooting for you.

The key is to read Easy Peasy. Entrust :zipper_mouth_face::key:

2 Likes

Yeah…Lol

Gkslgdhlflhxlhxlyxlgzlgzkt

1 Like

Done anna… :+1::+1::+1:
Hdkgslhslyxlgxlgzslyxlyxlt

1 Like

Yea i travelled to see my family and their internet is not secured … its very easy to slip
I will be travelling back home today things will be easier there

3 Likes

Ahhhh, long time no see my friend
How nice of you to keep looking up for the challenge.
I just dont understand why its so hard to hop back on track. Anyway stay safe and take care
Im very happy and proud of you and your incredible progress keep it up and never stop

3 Likes

Fine buddy… We too r sure that ull bounce back…

But i should say its an end for u gothamites :slightly_smiling_face:

Well played champs…

4 Likes

Week Check-in Wolverine

3 Likes