Marriage in trouble

Things will be alright. I wish you and your wife a happy life together.

2 Likes

U know if u are into gaming u and ur wife can play few mobile games together which are mot competitive but yet fun to play instead of smoking i mean still smoking is mot good so try doing other activities to overcome stress
Or u guys cam go for a movie
Or go for a long drive which doesnt need to be romantic but just the two of u talkjng the whole journey
Or u guys can play badminton together
These are ways to reduce stress instead of smoking
these are just the few things that came into my mind for now
Stay strong and this period shall pass and if u cam survive this u will have a great topic to laugh on in future thinking of how stupid u were at this stage
Thats the same thing i laugh at myself :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

She is not into games not into fitness that we workout
together i have asked her many times to join me in the morning run i am doing it for a month now she likes watching movies and insta but honestly i hate that I use to have social media on the phone but due to the reboot i avoid social media and sometimes even once in a while we watch a movie but I don’t like binge watching stuff cause I have learnt it can result in a relapse and actually it’s waste of time I’d rather read a book i have also tried to inform her in a polite way that the reason for her many problems is the binge watching she does of insta reels and the social media bombarding she does to her self but she doesn’t understand it yet unless that person gets what you say they don’t implement it if I push too much it can lead to arguments so it’s her life
can’t make people do the rite thing unless they want @DARSHAN2017 but in order to spend time with her i can’t start the bad habits i have quit in the past 2 odd years can’t afford to relapse

3 Likes

The way u said it here u must try explaining this to her and u both must try quitting social media for a time period
Why would i suggest this ??
I was binge watching on social media and i used to ask y isnt my partner like those in looks ??
And i wasnt gettting attracted to her but omcr u stop using those i didnt have any 1 to compare with and then i felt how beautiful my partner is
Sometimes u need to make the right decision at the right time to preserve whats already there amd to achieve something bigger

4 Likes

We went to a doctor it turns out my wife has PCOS and in that due to some hormonal shit the female is least interested in sex so if she doesn’t work on it by exercising and medication i am stuck in this sexless thing fuck life can throw you off anytime tough journey ahead

1 Like

You seem angry at her. Please don’t be. Just chill.
This news is not a bad news. It’s a good news as now you know the solution to the problem.

She has a disease. You should support her with love as love is the only language that can change a women.

Have faith. She will exercise and take medicine. The problem will be solved. Everything will be alright. Relax bro…

Don’t fight with her otherwise both of you will say something you’ll regret later and end up being divorced. Anger, fighting, and impatience are not the way to go.
But if you solve this together, you’ll end up closer than ever and live happily.

2 Likes

Many couple face this problem and with medicine and exercise, they get their sex life back and live happily ever after. It’s not a big deal. You are not alone. Just chill. Relax… Have faith.

2 Likes

I also recommend you both go to another doctor for second opinion. Choose an accomplished and experienced endocrinologist. Please do this. It’s always better to get a second opinion for various reasons I won’t mention them here.

1 Like

Actually this is the 3rd doctor we have seen but before this all only talked about her PCOS but now when we told bout the sex part this 3rd doctor explained in PCOS some female don’t want to have sex so now all is making sense and all last doctors had told her to exercise i started excercising but she never started she always had some excuses so i doubt she will have any success on past behaviour i am thinking like this, i have to stay on her head all the time it seems one more task on me

1 Like

Another worst part because of this i have started smoking i was 5 months clean major setback

1 Like

I also have work focus on reboot too much to handle all at once have to take care of my dad who is 79 bedridden

4 Likes

Its okay tough times are testing u and if u slip noe u will regret
And if u win u will have a happier and bright life
I believe you can do it

3 Likes

@totto_rewire I salute you for standing up to these challenges in your life. No doubt it is tough for you but you can become tougher. Life is all about challenges and problems. Having a successful life means facing and overcoming those challenges and problems.

Don’t overthink. Face once problem at a time.

I would suggest have a heart to heart
conversation about your situation with your wife.

And don’t worry about smoking. Just don’t over consume cigarettes. You quit cigarettes before you can quit again but it doesn’t have to be now.

No human being is living without problems in this world. People may seem happy but everyone has got their problems and wounds.

4 Likes

So @totto_rewire, what will you do now?

My biggest advice is just focus on all the positive and good qualities of your wife. You are lucky to have a wife who helps in home and looks after your dad in this day and age when wives don’t even want to take care of their own home.

Look at positive things and blessings in your life. You are healthy. You got a job. You have the opportunity to take care of your dad and earn blessings. You can talk to your dad. You are good son.

Pain is not in our control but we suffer due to our own thinking. Think positive and the suffering will end. About pain, it only makes us stronger.

7 Likes

Definitely counseling is the way to go. Don’t listen to the tards that tell you end it. Marriage isn’t a throw awaay thing. Marriage can be joyful if you strive and fight for it. FIGHT for it brother!

3 Likes

I am trying my best but honestly even i am not feeling much for her these days but I’ll definitely see a counselor

1 Like

Brother no marriage in the world survives on just love. It survives on both love and gratitude. Love fades and reappears in marriage. But gratitude keeps the marriage together. Gratitude that my partner is a good human being, stood with me in harsh times, takes care of me, my home and my family, so I cannot leave her.
Feeling no love for your partner is normal!!!. A successful forever after marriage has its phases of love and no love. Be patient and the love will reappear. For the meanwhile, just be grateful and focus on her positive attributes. Believe me, you won’t find a better advice.

Good :+1:

3 Likes

Hi totto. Thanks for share your experience here. What did you feel for your wife? What do you expect from her? And what are you trhing to achieve?

Why did I ask that? Because I think the first step for built a relationship is to be honest. I think love can change the world, but it usually needs to stop and observe the other soul, observe our soul and discover what are the real causes of our situations and actios.

3 Likes

The ship is slowly sinking
Better escape with the essentials

1 Like