[M28] Buddha's journey to liberation

What happened bro :astonished::astonished: @JumpingBuddha your counter is showing 27 mint !

2 Likes

After around 300+ streak of brahmacharya, there have been so many changes in the life and experiences.
I never felt so powerful before in this journey so far.
I could run/paddle 10 km everyday!(never imagined I could do that effortlessly)
I could learn music instrument Harmonica/mouth organ(never knew sa re ga ma of music before)
I could learn Russian language on my own(Can you even imagine?)
After 3 years of UPSC preparation, I could not clear it. (Though I will always cherish those moments, learnings and experiences) Then I thought to do a comeback to IT industry again after all those gaps.
With the self-discipline and small preparation I could get an offer with more than double the package I was getting in my previous job before preparation.
I could balance my emotions even in adverse personal and family situations.
All the credit goes to the self-transformation I could achieve through brahmacharya.

Needless to say that, I too faced the issues, any normal person faces while choosing this path. I still remember, how my mind tried to divert towards bad things, objectifying human body and craving for transient carnal pleasure. But consistent effort, self discipline, a positive attitude and never give up attitude helped me a lot in this journey.

Not to forget, the contribution of this forum, which made me feel responsible and accountable for brahmacharya and its diligent practice.
Happiness of sharing, caring and learning from each others mistake is what kept me going - a higher level motivation.

Now I am more than determined, to restart my journey from Day 0, with new determination again, with tougher goals and challenges ahead.

I wish all my fellow companions-on the platform and otherwise, all the best and strength of their will to succeed in their respective endeavors.

Lets make this world a better place, togetherā€¦

You know better than anybody else, that you can do it. And I believe we can!

Peace and Love to all.

Regards
JumpingBuddha

PS: I uninstalled this app after 300 days and now installed again.

11 Likes

All the best @JumpingBuddha and really sad to see you relapse after an year.

3 Likes

Thanks you brother @_KarmaYogi.

2 Likes

He uninstalled the app bro still he has 300 +streak.

1 Like

I know its kinda sad but I did relapsed recently. But now I am starting with new vigor to instill brahmacharya in my life.

Thanks brother @_TIGER for your concerns.

4 Likes

Bro one of my friend in whatsapp also relapsed after 400 days, then he started the journey now I think he has 100+streakā€¦he told first 10 days were difficult ,again it was easy for himā€¦

5 Likes

Bro you are very kind hearted personā€¦and talking sense is very good ! Again make a good streak :pray::pray:. May god help you in your journey :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

@_TIGER brother, Thanks you for all your wishes. Now I am more determined to scale new heights.

3 Likes

Hope you are also doing good? I was not connected for so long. Nice to meet you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am small child bro :pray::pray: inspired by your brahmacharya practiceā€¦ I only did 4 monthsā€¦

3 Likes

I know its kinda sad, but failures are the best teachers we can have. I have learnt few more lessons now. Maybe I have got some more weapons in my armoury to win the battle .
By the way how are you doing? Long time no seeā€¦

2 Likes

So have you rejoined IT industry?

2 Likes

You are a great example in this community for perseverance. Lets make it happen for sure.

5 Likes

Bro You are inspiration for many of us.
What are you Learnings from this failure? Can you explain us so we can learn from your experience.

1 Like

Yes, @SincereDev brother. But do you remember the conversation we had last time? I am still on the path of my goal. :slight_smile:
How are you by the way? Hope you doing great?

3 Likes

We all know the reasons for relapse. Its a well known thing. The main learning is to be in touch with similar minded people for any unseen pitfalls. Also do not let your guards down!
Sometime we take things for granted and thatā€™s a dangerous situation to be in.

3 Likes

I am going good did recently 20+ days Streak consecutivelyā€¦
Not obsession with streak is the key for me. Not eliminated completely but Addiction reduced a lot
There are many things to do in life.

3 Likes

Good to know. Of course streaks are just numbers to show off. We should focus on the self transformation and positive changes we see in ourselves.
See you soon.

2 Likes

I suffered a lot in February and March due mental health due to repeated Failuresā€¦ My excessive obsession with streak damaged my personality and Confidence thatā€™s why fron lockdown I uninstalled app and Forget Streak and all.

Now I am free from guilt Addiction cycle

2 Likes