[M28] Buddha's journey to liberation

Vowww, it’s great to see some great and wonderful ideas about life and eg. of riding cycle, I really love my time spending here on this app, everyday I can learn a lot, there are a lot of great minds and great people out here :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks dear @_TIGER for showing concern.

I will be more vigilant. :grinning::pray:

1 Like

Yes dear @selfconqurer, we are constantly learning. I think we are born this way. Most important thing is to apply those learnings in daily life situations :grinning:.

Yes there are many. Lets keep improving :+1:

Peace

1 Like

Man @JumpingBuddha we are all so proud of you brother. You and @Martial_Beast are the two people I found in this forum extremely Consistent with their routine. Keep going brother. We all feel uplifted having you here.

6 Likes

I am humbled by your compliments. I have always been thinking about integrity and now I am trying to make it a part of my character.

Keep motivating.:pray::pray:

4 Likes

2020-09-13T16:11:00Z
DAY 75

woke up at 5:08 AM’

Morning workout-4km running, 1km walking. One of the best things to witness is sunrise :relieved:

Cleaning, bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra

Breakfast, newspaper

Test

Rewire app

Russian lesson

Lunch, vajrasana

Reading article “Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence” by Dr. R. W. Bernard
Credit - @ToThy

Interesting read!

Nap
Reading contd.

Evening workout- Full body stretching, regular, diamond and staggered pushups, lunges, squats and planks
Bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra, Shirshasana, and Shavasana

Light dinner (wanted fasting but ate a fruit when mom insisted)

Good night everyone.

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

7 Likes

2020-09-14T15:55:00Z
DAY 76

woke up at 4:33 AM’

Morning workout-14 km bicycle ride.

Cleaning, bath

Omkaar chanting, Jalandhar Bandha, Uddiyana bandha, Moolbandha, Mahabandha, Mahamudra

Breakfast, newspaper

Went to city hospital for dad’s checkup, too much waiting time…
Meanwhile Russian lesson

Lunch
collected reports
Again long waiting for reports reading

Meanwhile Shopping

Return back

Bath
Study

Gayatri Mantra chanting
Meditation

Fruit dinner

Feeling very much sleepy :sleeping:
Good night :+1:

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

6 Likes

2020-09-15T16:19:00Z
DAY 77

Yesterday was a hectic day, returned late. I was tired so decided not to do physical excercise and instead did Meditation for some time. I was sad over some personal discussion with family especially dad. My hunger was lost.
Btw had some fruits and slept.
At 1:49 AM nocturnal emission.
Yes it hurts but can’t give it undue attention.
Went ahead with
Ashwini mudra, Moolbandha
Drink water and pee
I was feeling tired so slept again.
Finally woke up at 6:42 AM’. Sun is up. I know life is not a straight line, we should neither expect it to be. It’s always ups and downs. The only thing that matters is how we handle these life situations. We have to be bold, courageous yet peaceful in mind.
Life is not about what happens to us but how we react to them.

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper

Accompanied dad for another checkup.
Bath

Lunch, vajrasana
(From today I have decided to stop eating in banana leaf due to limited resources :sweat_smile:, instead now I will wash my own plate)

Study

Dad’s body massage
Evening workout- 200 skipping, regular diamond declining and inclined pushups, squats, calf raises

Bath

Omkaar chanting Jalandhar Bandha uddiyana Bandha Moolbandha Mahabandha mahamudra, shirshasana and Shavasana
Meditation

Dinner

Good night :+1:

Today’s learning:

1. Emotions Vs Intelligence?
    There has been incidences, which made me think about their importance and questions like which one is more important?
    Intelligence is more about problem solving. It can help us to Innovate, create and research around life problems and solve it.
    Emotions are soft and subtle aspects. They are about how we deal with ourselves and world around us.
    But the point boils down to how can we reap the benefits of both. Emotions without intelligence and intelligence without emotions are like body without soul.
    So what I conclude is we need to be emotionally intelligent and intelligently emotional. A judicious balance is the way forward. Hence neither is independent but complementary to each other.
  2. Another question arises next is how emotions and our control of mind related?
    What I find is emotions and mental control are correlated. Once we give in to negative emotions (like anger, jealousy, sorrow, violence etc), we start loosing control over our mind (Obviously including our subconscious part). Before putting our guards down, we must know what our enemy is waiting for.
    So just a simple line, “NEVER PUT YOUR GUARDS DOWN, AND DO NOT LOSE TIME TO BUILD BACK BETTER…”

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

10 Likes

Keep going brother, you are a true inspiration for all of us. Lets become our best selves together. Iam blessed to be here :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

So well put, brother.

2 Likes

Keep coming all the positivity.

Best is the only option. No second thought on it.
Thanks for your valuable comments.

Cheers :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Life is a great teacher, we must be a good student.

Best wishes

:pray::pray:

3 Likes

Kya baat kahi waah :ok_hand:

2 Likes

2020-09-16T16:14:00Z
Day 78

Woke up at 5:29 AM

Morning workout- Full body stretching, Hindu pushups, Lunges, Surya namaskar

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper

Miscellaneous house work

Russian lesson

Lunch, vajrasana

Bath

Study
Nap

Machine learning YT lecture

Evening workout- full body stretching, regular, diamond and wide arm pushups, squats, leg raises, regular and side planks

Bath

Omkaar chanting Jalandhar Bandha uddiyana Bandha Moolbandha Mahabandha mahamudra, shirshasana and Shavasana

Watched some news
Dinner

Good night to all

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

5 Likes

2020-09-17T16:04:00Z
DAY 79

Woke up at 5:05 AM

Study

Morning workout- Kapal Bhati pranayam, Hindu pushups, Surya namaskar

Cleaning, bath

Wrote a code to encrypt and decrypt my banking info
Breakfast, newspaper

Miscellaneous house work
Russian lesson

Lunch, vajrasana
News on YT

Evening workout- regular and declined pushups, squats and planks

Bath

Dinner
Will sleep after sometime after some study

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

8 Likes

2020-09-18T15:28:00Z
DAY 80

Woke up at 5:05 AM

Gardening

Cleaning, bath

Breakfast, newspaper

Russian lesson

Lunch, vajrasana
News on YT

Evening workout- full body stretching, regular and declined pushups, squats

Bath

Dinner
News on YT (spent quite a time yesterday as well in news- will maintain restraint on this)

Will sleep after sometime

JumpingBuddha
Sharing code- s1jc5f

7 Likes

Bro​:pray::pray::pray::pray:… You are unstoppable… :+1:

Keep Moving you are going to be first person to achieve 100 days without single relapse since joining this app and Forum :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you brother for your warm comments.

I would like to share it through an example-

There is a colourful, glittering and luxurious box in front of you. It says the tastiest, healthiest, fortified with multivitamin and the best poison ever!

Would you consume it knowing the disastrous effects of poison?
I think the answer is straightforward- No…Never.

I would not ever touch the box. Would you?

Peace

7 Likes

Definitely No bhai… But I should Remember and Understand Before Breaking my streak in Future…
Our Real Patience, Character tested When We Won Over that Vulnerable Phases… When Our Mind Diverted…
Our Real Character Tested When We are Alone, It matters The most what we do alone… And Unfortunately I Broke my Hard earned Streak… :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Thats very much true, what you told about the real test when we are alone.

The actual strength is internal. External factors like family, friends and companions are important and play a significant role, but can’t replace internal will, self motivation and self discipline and self commitment. We need to strengthen both internal and external forces with harmony.

Peace

8 Likes