LVB's diary Day 4 of quitting p***

I did not feel any urges and I abstained myself from those desires but still I feel a bit depressed . I feel like something is missing in my life and I thought that I would be happy if I quit p*** and masturb****** . I don’t know what is missing in my life and I am not feeling very well ( mentally ). But still I am somewhat happy to be making progress here and will continue to do so and also concentrate my energy in other activities to get out of this depressive phase .

2 Likes

Depression,addiction is a state of mind,our mind is basically manipulative,it needs a pleasure that is short and easy to acquire,it always tries the easier way.

You can easily fool your mind until it’s a situation where you are actually not able to something to get rid of it.

But we all know,every depression and self doubt comprises of an act and consequence of an act.

You know something is bad but you are still doing it because you are good with what your mind wants.

Are you that weak?
it’s literally a mental suicide?
How are you going to make yourself believe that you are strong enough for anything.

I am going through relapses and getting back up cause i don’t want yo quit and succumb to this.

Depression is not a joke,it’s painful i’ve gone through it.
But if i won,why can’t you? No?
Yes,you absolutely can,
Get up buddy you have to fight a war, to be a warrior.:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bud , I needed to hear this :heart:

2 Likes

i am with you in this fight bro,come on you’ve got this,don’t quit please.

2 Likes

Relapsed today bud :pensive:
I want to try again , one step at a time

1 Like

man same here, let’s go :slightly_smiling_face:…together

1 Like