LVB Diary Day 1 of quitting p*** addiction

My first time trying this app seriously and hoping to continue doing so to improve myself and become the perfect version of myself and I am also in need of some companions to share my progress and improve together .

5 Likes

Hey man, I am here with you. Just started on the app today as well. I’ll join you on this journey.

Let’s do this!

2 Likes

Thanks friend , let’s do this together :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Let’s set an initial goalpost to hold each other to. As for me I feel reaching a week would be phenomenal. If you could help keep me motivated towards that I would be very thankful.

1 Like

Let’s do that , a week sounds good and I don’t even remember the last time I went a week without relapsing so , let’s do it and help each other :muscle:

1 Like

I just bought 7 Habits.
Hoping to use it as a source of motivation and guide to helping me grow as a person as well as take this addiction.

1 Like

I have heard about it but never thought of trying it maybe I should give it a try too

1 Like

Another great one is Atomic Habits.

I am thinking that diving in to motivational things would help put me in the right mindset to succeed, or better yet, to not give up when I relapse.

What made you want to start this?

1 Like

I have used Atomic Habits and it was really good .
I want to build a habit instead of relying on motivations as motivations can fade over time unlike habits.
I have just finished my college but I am jobless and I also know for sure that I haven’t been trying hard enough and I wanted to set things right before it is too late . That’s why I started this.

1 Like

I’m also with you guys. :person_raising_hand: Don’t worry. We are gonna kill this PMO

2 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: Let’s do this together

2 Likes

I am right there with you. I have been struggling at the tail end of a degree for years constantly failing but not giving up.

I want this part of my life to be over so that I can move forward. I want to be proud of myself once again, instead of constantly kicking myself in the dirt mentally.

I feel this is a major step towards that brighter future. A step we each have to physically make right now. And slowly and surely with each painful step, look back proudly of what we have achieved.

1 Like

Yesterday did not go well for me with this goal, but I don’t lose determination as I start again! How are you doing @Perfect_Mode @Brahmchary ?

3 Likes

By the grace of God I’m doing well. And I wish you also do well in future :smiling_face::pray:

3 Likes

I have completed 2 days without much hurdle but it will get tougher towards day 5-6 but I am confident in abstaining.

Even if one day did not go well do not worry , come here and share your thoughts and think about where it went wrong and also take suggestions from various users but never give up and return to old , ugly ways . Try again and again till you reach your goal and don’t be harsh on yourself in case of failing .

All the best for your future :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope the best for you :grin:

2 Likes