Lost, about to get found (lost90 diary) [24M]

day 0

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself. Moments before the session I feel like I must do it but seconds after the session I feel like a broken human. This must stop or I feel like I’ll turn into a carcass of my former self.

Today is leg day…
Last pr. - 80kg
Probably hit 90 kgs…

Legs are my strong suit and I feel invincible when I go hard on my leg day.

Also, currently reading a book called breast and eggs (not a sexual book). I’m reading it because it was applauded by murakami who is one my favourite author. I wish I could be a better human or atleast a better member of my family and society.

4 Likes

day 0 still

Workout was great…I’ve always wanted to follow a rigid workout routine so I can quickly complete the workout instead of staying at the gym for 2+ hours making sure I’ve hit every single set of a body part.

I’m bit sad that I relapsed today but glad too that I didn’t half assed my workout. I do wish to cross 90 days …I really do but I feel like I’ve been addicted to this habit for so long and from the time when I wasn’t even in full control of my testosterone…and now I feel like I’m unable to control my testosterone and that’s why I’m failing.

I’ll try to write everyday hoping I won’t succumb to my habits again. If you guys have any advice or an urge to share your opinion…feel free to do so…

day 1

The day was great. Could’ve studied a bit better but overall great day. No urges whatsoever. Went for chest tricep workout today and absolutely Smashed it with another 30 mins of cardio. Felt exhilarated

I want to start reading novels again but due to studies couldn’t make time for those. I’ve holding out on crime and punishment for almost 6 months now. And now the new novel that I’ve started a month ago.

My back and biceps are certainly getting bigger, fat on my chest is decreasing at a slower but steady pace. I hope by the end of the year I’ll be in a decent shape. .

Ready for day 2