Looking for serious accountability brothers

Sharing code - ql66bq
Current streak - 2 days (hard mode)
Highest streak - 22 days (hard mode)
Age - 28
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want to create a group - I’m creating an accountability group to establish that positive peer pressure to thrive within.

I’m looking to find brothers who are determined, resilient, mindful, and passionate for what they want in life and how NoFap will help.

I’m looking for quality guys to build a brotherhood with. One that is meaningful, challenging, and purposeful.

This group will have weekly sessions every Wednesday, we can talk about what time can work best for our schedules.

I will have a FB group page where we can post and share material together.

This group will be 2-5 people. So far it’s just me.

We will share a spread sheet with Google docs that works as a habit tracker so we can help hold each other accountable as well and see how one another is doing.

Reading and personal development is a must. One primary discussion we will have each week is what new things we learn from the books we read and how we can implement them into our life for further betterment and growth.

There will also be a book list I have ready to suggest if we are to work together. I want us to be on the same page and have a similar foundation of resources we use going forward. Likewise, I want to know of any books you think would be required I take in if we are to become more like-minded.

I am a US Marine.
I am a former personal trainer and Crossfit trainer.
I am starting college to become a Chiropractor, Wellness Coach, and Personal Development coach.
I am driven, I am determined, and I’m not here to mess around.
I’m here to kick some ass along side you.

My “Why” for life:
To harmonize the human body and mind to it’s highest potential thus enabling myself and others to come at this world 100% with their best self.

My Mission:
To be a forever student. The sho shin mindset of being a beginner always so that I may learn what it takes to optimize the body and mind and enable it to harmonize to its higher potential. To create a wellness center that allows me to do this and completely change how western medicine addresses health with mind and body wellness.

One of my favorite personal development books is “Be water, My Friend” by Shannon Lee. I’m still in the middle of reading it.

If you would like to work together with me, comment below what your “Why” and what your mission in life is. Also mention what one of your favorite personal development books.

If we click, I would like to do a video chat to further get a feel for each other.

To your continuous pursuit of growth
1% 1Rep 1Day at a Time

Looking forward to working with you gentlemen.

2 Likes

I am interested to join this group
But I don’t use fb. Also my exams are nearing. So add me in your list. Insha Allah I will be active in reading books after my exams next month.
My favorite book is easy peasy hack book by Alan Car, Mindset by Carol S. Dweck, Atomic habits

I appreciate your willingness brother and the books you mentioned.
I would still like to know what your “why” is for life, for doing this.
I also would like to know what you believe your mission in life is. (Like I have asked in my original post above)
I realize these are big questions to ask, and in a way I am asking you to be vulnerable and reveal much about yourself.
Your willingness is fantastic, but I want to know what is your passion for yourself and your life and how you want to live it.

1 Like

Hi Ronin, it’s quite an engaging messege you just posted, bear with my english I m not good at it, I am an enthusiastic Reader I would say that the 1st reason I am replying , second you sound pretty stubborn towards your goal and I appreciate that ,so far your question of WHY
Because for my mental and physical improvement i am 22 M and this habit severely effects my body and psychology, I see myself as a constant learner and improver in every aspects of my life, that’s the one reason I read 15 books last year,

Well my purpose in life consist of only 3 things
HEALTH ( getting ruined by this habit)
WEALTH ( I am passionate about finance too )
AND HAPPINESS ( my family )
It might sound quite obvious well that’s all i want and to get this is my only goal .

And the Book I LIKED THE MOST ( I am a huge fan of self development books either it’s spiritual , financial etc .)

AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN by TONY ROBBINS
I wish I could explain how amazing this book is !
No matter if we be friends or not , but Read this book you will love it …

So far the reply for your Wednesday meet , I might not be as regular as you might want from me cause I am a student as well as I am upskilling myself so I gotta bunch of work and if its a big concern well I guess i should say u good bye :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I REPLIED YOU THE BEST WAY I COULD .
GOD BLESS YOU !

1 Like

Current streak - 6 days (hard mode)
Highest streak - 2 years (hard mode)
Age - 22
Gender - M
Location - US

I am interested brother. An accountability group to establish that positive peer pressure will definitely result in victory.

I’m looking to find brothers who are determined, resilient, mindful, and passionate for what they want in life and how NoFap will help.

• That’s me.

I’m looking for quality guys to build a brotherhood with. One that is meaningful, challenging, and purposeful.

• That’s me.

This group will have weekly sessions every Wednesday, we can talk about what time can work best for our schedules.

• Absolutely.

I will have a FB group page where we can post and share material together.

• As long as there is quality. Otherwise a chat group is more dynamic.

We will share a spread sheet with Google docs that works as a habit tracker so we can help hold each other accountable as well and see how one another is doing

. - Yeah most definitely. I am strict about this as well

Reading and personal development is a must. One primary discussion we will have each week is what new things we learn from the books we read and how we can implement them into our life for further betterment and growth. - I do this everyday

I am currently studying Computer Science and focusing on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. My next step is to pursue Master’s degree in this field.

I have extensive experience in physical training. I used to work out with weights 4-6 hours per day everyday. However since covid I have not focused on this and focusing on mostly my academic goals so that I can be financially independent, live alone so I dont have to worry about my family’s health safety and go to the gym again.

I started journalling almost every single day of my life since I was 16. Piles and piles of copies prove the experience I have in self analysis and my own understanding who I am and what I am capable of.

I started meditating at the same age. Yoga at 17.

I eat healthy almost always. I made another post comment where I mentioned my diet.

All i care about in life is to step by step reach higher levels of financial success so that I can reach my personal desires and so that I can help impact the lives of poor and oppressed people.

One of my favorite personal development books is none. I haven’t chosen any to be my favorite despite having learned so much. However, I did read Relentless several times.

1 Like

Thanks for kindling my curiosity.

Long ago I met with an accident due to which I sustained a severe compound fracture in my forearm. Doctors told that I need a surgery. But that surgery can cost around rupees 1lakh + additional 20000 for hospital. I am from a middle class family, we had no insurance plan. So my father lend money from my relatives. Till now my father can’t repay that debt (we already have 3lakh debt😢). So my vision is after becoming a doctor, Insha Allah I would make medicine affordable.

If its not affordable, it’s not the solution- said by a famous surgeon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.