Looking for motivation (Day 11)

• How long have you been trying nofap?
    About 2-3 years maybe
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
    Yeah, I found it quite as to get to 10 days which is great! But I’m losing my drive… I don’t know why I’m doing it any more… I feel like it’s doing nothing for me…
  • What is the problem you need help with?
    I can’t remember why I started this… I just want something that will reassure me and keep me going…
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
    I guess it’s only when I get an urge or when I’m bored so it could be a trick but again I don’t know…
  • What did you already try?
    Coming here… I haven’t done anything else…

This happens to me all the time. It is a trick. Its just your body trying to fool you back into the habit. Trust me, you’re going to feel a lot better if you fight it than if you give in. Giving in won’t do anything for you except depress you since you let yourself down. Eye on the prize which is a day when you won’t be addicted.

3 Likes

I’m learning about discipline now because I lack that. So im looking at some podcast by men on YouTube about discipline.

What I learned so far is that sometimes you may not feel like you want to do something; but you get it done anyway.
Discipline= Freedom–Jocko Willink

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.