Looking for Bright Futures and Solid Accountability

I tried quitting many times on my own over the years but always fall back. I just turned 25 and would like to dig my feet in the dirt. I’m still learning how this app works, but figured I’d start my journaling in-app and find some serious people to brawl along side with.

And to embrace comradery, I’d like to propose morning workouts to those willing to jump in.
Nothing insane, but aiming for a challenge. Stuff that can be done in the room you wake up in, without weights and completed in less than 15 minutes. Enough to start the day off with a struggle and accomplishment without getting in the way of other things. If that interests you, let me know and we can discuss the details. If it doesn’t, I’d still appreciate a companion.

I want to put up a fight, and I’d like to do it along side others.

Sharing code - s0uc4p

Current streak - 1 day
Highest streak - 1 day
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want a companion - to be a better man.

Any off- and on-app resources are more than welcome, as well as habits you personally formed that help you battle urges, if you’re willing to share. I think everyone will be a little different based on personality and religion, but I’m all for finding an edge I didn’t have before.

You need stop being a bitch boy, and man the fuck up, stop fucking touching yourself it’s nasty, I’m down to help you out, but I’d you fail even once than I’m out, there is no second chance, it’s either your a god or a loser/failer, and when it comes to urges, there is nothing that will, other than yourself, just don’t give in and man the fuck up, you conquer that, than u can do anything

I’m no god, but I’m no loser either. I’ll put up a fight, and it’s a fight I plan to win.

It’ll be nice to have another gun in the trench. Can I count you?

1 Like

For sure ! Let’s do this !!!
nga70d

1 Like

Looking forward to the fight Brother! You up for just codes, or you down to workouts too?

I got to the gym already, so you start going to !

Will do man! Got mine in this morning and looking to make a habit of it

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.