Looking for an accountability partner!

I want an accountability partner (preferably with similar “stats” as below (age, gender, etc), so we can help each other out and relate more) because I really want to stop masturbating (and some other things accompanied with it) and I feel so close to being able to get past my current highest streak, but I don’t want to lose this momentum. I also am willing to help someone else who wants to stop and help them stay accountable, too. A mutual relationship. I wouldn’t mind someone who would be willing to actually voice chat if possible (but definitely not a requirement). Just comment or maybe message my account. Idk, whatever works for you, I am not super familiar w/ this site yet.

Sharing code - 5vlfra
Current streak - 2 days (almost 3)
Highest streak - 3 days
Religion - Christian
Age - 16
Gender - M
Location - US

2 Likes

Hi. You can see your sharing code on your companions tab, with it you can add other people to follow their streaks and status.

I’m not according with stats you’re looking for but if you or anyone who needs wanted to talk can message me/ add me. God bless!

SC: eikwvz
Current streak - 81
Highest streak - 2Y
Religion - Christian
Age - 23
Gender - M
Location - BR

2 Likes

You can enter my sharing code—4sc0ys

1 Like

Ah, thanks. I probably wouldn’t have found that code myself :smile:. God bless you as well on your journey!

1 Like

Do you want me to be your accountability partner bro

1 Like

Hey, yeah. That sounds good.

1 Like

hflek4 this is my sharing code bro

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.