Loneliness in a well of negativity

Idk understand what category I stand

I think most of you know me a bit, and know my negativity

I’m pretty negative, sensitive depressed guy. Small thing will make me fly of happiness but also tiny thing
will make me live in hell. I’m messed up, sorry for that, I’m not satisfied or happy for being myself, for being like this.

I spent the last 90 minutes on random Chat apps, looking for a stranger to comfort me, to chat, distract me or anything. I got this :fu:.

I see a therapist once a week, because I know I’m not dealing right with life. Anyways it’s just once a week, but I’m all alone the rest of the week. I can’t afford more sessions, the last 7 months I didn’t feel like I’m making any progress, I knew therapy is a long process, but I don’t see the way yet.
My point I’m pretty lonely, pretty honest and open, I say my problems out loud,

When I go to random chat, and get disappointed even more, cause this world isn’t great and people are horny and just want to get in my pants. After an hour I’m begging for some compay, some chat , I will turn to slut, I’ll do anything, and relapse. I pay it for 5 minutes of communication, and pay extra price after, as in I feel awful and hate myself and want to harm myself for being me. a guy blessed but can’t deal with his problems.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better.

2 Likes

Hey there, don’t be disheartened. Great and tough things take time and multiple failures. If you are not getting set backs , it’s not worth accomplishing. The whole journey of rebooting will make anyone face failures. Have faith on God and continue your journey. You will win.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.