Let's fight together 💪

Hi All,

I hope you’re doing great today. It’s kinda lonely here for me. I would like to add companions.
Would you be my friend?
My details as below,

Sharing code - ebzibe
Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 0 days
Age - 29
Gender - M
Location - IND

Why I want a companion -
I am tired of PMO. I need your help to walk along with me. Don’t worry, I am not going to disturb in your journey. I am addicted over 19 years. Please guide me how to add my names in any groups. add my name. wall-e if required.
I strongly believes,where there is a life there is hope
WALL-E_plant1

5 Likes

You can add me as companion

Code - l6ankk

You can break free of this addiction mahn, you are in control of your sexual urges, don’t have that fear.

Have fear of not deciding to stop pmo after having control, but you are here to quit.

Ask for help, you can dm too if you want any help, and I will try my best.

You can join challenges here by just sharing your code in the thread and the challenge leader will guide you.

Also give this book a try

3 Likes

Thank you so much my friend. I will add you. Thanks again for the book. Usually I prefer to read a offline copy, Do you have the link to download? The above link I believe only few pages. Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

@AdrenalineInMyVeinz Thanks for the instructions.

I tried to click on download but unfortunately at this time unable to download the offline copy from my country. Please let me know any further steps or if there are other workaround

1 Like

Wait brother, I will clarify in a bit

1 Like

Open the link In your browser and you will get the download popup

1 Like

Okay I’ll do that mate. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you …:blush::blush::blush: @Adioz_aka_Adidas

1 Like

You can add me as companion. Iam 28 and Iam fighting 18 years of addiction.

1 Like

I will prefer admin to add my name but wait… I don’t have any specific pattern which I follows now. After reading the rules, I still need sometimes here to settle myself. otherwise I may loose again as like other days. Thanks again :hugs::pray:

2 Likes

Let’s help each other out. Looking for a person that is up to the task of supporting each other out on a regular basis. My code is ixngs2

2 Likes

Thanks @Mitchy Sorry for the late response. It’s saying invalid saring code when I tried to add yours. Could you please check it again? Yesterday, I was exhausted of comments and likes. So could not reply. I hope you understand.

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas Thank you. I will do that!! that means a lot. Have a good day!!

1 Like

I accidently put an l instead of an i. Try it again ixngs2

1 Like

Hello @wall-e
You will amaze yourself before anyone here … Move away from all distractions and set a time for everything to feel accomplished.

We are all with you sometimes up and sometimes down but you have to believe that it’s possible and you can do and surprise yourself man .

Welcome wall-e I know this animation and I like it soo much …
Because it simulates the simplicity of the communication language that can connect any two persons .

Thanks for your begin on this forum and it will not the end .

3 Likes

Hey @NhTbH
Sure I will set a time. and I will get rid of this habit.

Thank you that made my day! I agree with you, starting from simplicity, animation,story line and entertaining, everything this movie has contained. As you said, communication between different people perfectly represented. Other way, we could think of our current lives, sometimes we feel bored of daily routine. Even we feels this is the end and nothing new gona happen. But as like movie, we always have hopes that someday somone gona come in our life and make the world beautiful. It’s one of my favorite movie till today. Thanks for the kind words and I won’t disappoint anyone here. I have planned,
My First goal: 20
Second goal: 40
Third goal: 80
and so on. I am planning to create a diary as well. Hopefully I will accomplish everything this year! Thanks for the support :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.