🎩 League of Gentlemen

@nofapstar123 hey man, sorry to hear. See you in the next one!

2 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hi my streak is 14 days
Do i have any chance to join ?
My code :- qarxb3

I would like to join aswell.
code : 7aedf4

1 Like

@Priyanshuu, hey man 2 weeks is a great streak, keep it up! You’re too advanced to join this challenge, however, as its exclusively for those on day 0-9, to help push us past those very tricky early days.

3 Likes

I’m up for this challenge
My sharing code k8vnil

1 Like

Welcome @anon72572146, you have been added as a candidate.

1 Like

Day 3/18
Check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Keats sorry, I failed , I’m out of the challenge :neutral_face:

1 Like

@aneeque444 What triggered u to fap ? Lemmi know

1 Like

Thank you. Do I really need to check in every day, due to the work overload I put on myself do I’m distracted from urges?

2 Likes

I’ll try to update everyday, but don’t kick me out of the challenge if on some days I forget - don’t worry, in the meanwhile I’m being busy and working on myself.

2 Likes

Anyways, Day 1 check in.

2 Likes

Check in :

Day 04 :white_check_mark: — 4/18

One good day :sparkles:

2 Likes

Check in day 6/18 :white_check_mark:
Have a good day guys and never give up💪

1 Like

@aneeque444, thanks for letting us know. Come back stronger friend and see you in the next challenge.

2 Likes

Thats good, @anon72572146. I realize a daily check in isnt feasible for everyone and I don’t want anyone to avoid the challenge for that reason so I’ve revised that rule a bit, not to worry, no one will get kicked out over it. You won’t be able to complete the challenge without letting me know you made day 18, however, and I still want to stress the importance of checking in as often as possible to keep us all up to date on your progress.

Day 4 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Daily Check In:- Day 4✅

2 Likes

Day 4/18
Check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like