🎩 League of Gentlemen

Check-in Day 2 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 2 :white_check_mark: in. 8 hrs of straight grass cutting to do!
Sounds like no urges today :+1:

2 Likes

day 1 in the challenge :heavy_check_mark: day 8 in the app

3 Likes

Great job getting a week @rewire_user keep fighting, friend.

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks for checking in. Off to a solid start.

1 Like

CHeck-in for yesterday: 25 days :white_check_mark:

It was not my easiest day. Very tired and not myself. I have been tempted and disturbed by thoughts since my last hit 2 days ago. It is not easy and I am not enjoying it. I am holding on but it is not as easy as it has been over the last 3 weeks.

I need to stay focused on reading more about recovery and focus one day at a time.

Habit Streak: Scripture Study :zero: I missed yesterday. I was so tired. I think that something is different with me and I have had a hard time staying awake and active. I missed the scripture reading yesterday.

3 Likes

@willyg - I am sorry to hear that. I have had that experience and it is not easy. Especually when you want to sit down. I don’t remember how long it took to leave.

I don’t know. Maybe it can help somehow, but he will probably suggest that you masturbate. I don’t know what to tell you.

@willyg It generally happens when You peek brother.
Watch erotic content or try to edge. It can be a result of that. But don’t worry wait for few days. And Forget about it.
I hope it will soon get back to normal.
Nofap can Heal majority of your problems.
Try it, If it doesn’t feel right. You can go see a doctor.
Just wait for a week. And Don’t focus on it.
Just Stay Happy, Chill and continue nofap everything will fall into place.
Good Luck ! :clinking_glasses::muscle:

2 Likes

Ill be honest, I did my best in the last two weeks to avoid any stimulation and I’m confident that I have not had more than two or three erection lasting for like 1minute till I concentrate on something else to stop it.
I hope it gets better in the future and not a serious issue

Man I’m worried!!

4 Likes

@Keats How’s the journey after 30 days going?

1 Like

3 days and making a comeback

1 Like

Day 4 :white_check_mark:

A new day, a new opportunity!!!

Hope you’re all seizing the moment and making the best of it. If temptations strike, Just remember why you joined. Everyone here is capable of achieving greatness.

Have an awesome day!!!

2 Likes

Only You know how it feels but I wish It things get better.
Have faith. Stay Strong Brother ! :muscle:
I know it’s easier to say then to do. But that’s all I can do.
More power to you brother. :fire:
:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Of course you are not. It’s enough to see how helpful you are to see you are valuable.
Continue.

2 Likes

Check-in :white_check_mark:
2021-05-05T18:30:00Z
Day 8
If you win, You live. If You lose, You die. If you can’t fight, you can’t win. Tatakae Tatakae :clinking_glasses::muscle:
(Fight Fight) :fire:

1 Like

I work in organic market gardening. This morning I was tying the green beans, it’s a meticulous task because it’s a climbing plant, fragile and it emerges. I thought: with patience and willpower I will succeed. And I thought, to leave the addiction and become a gentleman, there is a bit of that. This is what I wanted to share with you today.
Check-in :white_check_mark: day 4
Good night.

3 Likes

Hang in there @24hours24 only 5 days away from hitting that first insignia. Keep going strong.

4 Likes

Its great @Reaper097 I still have memories that flash through my head from time to time. Usually in the morning when I’m not fully awake, but they don’t have the same power as they used to and I can quickly move on from them.

I’m in a good place right now. But I don’t want to get overconfident

I see the 200+ drop off that happens here in the 30s so I know not to let my guard down.

4 Likes

Hey @BORC good to see you’re going strong. Shall I change your status to active and count this as your first check in? The only requirement for candidates on their second try is to check in from day 1

Amazing, Brother I have observed that Drop too.
Never thought someone else would focus on those batches :sweat_smile: Keep Going brother. Things have just started to fall in place. It’s just the beginning of your new era. :sunglasses::fire:
Stay strong bro :clinking_glasses::muscle:

2 Likes