🎩 League of Gentlemen

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard ( no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:

4 Likes

Sorry i had fappee today,Reset my timer.

2 Likes

Day 1

Checking in

Always thank God for everything

5 Likes

Day 7
Check in✅‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

5 Likes

Checking in
Day 6 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Checking in with a great mood and 10/18, closing in on the goal. After the next week, in Sunday morning, seems I’ll have become a gentleman!

Tomorrow I be won’t have access to the internet probably, so see you the day after!

4 Likes

Day 12 check in :white_check_mark:
No PMO
22 lbs lost and still more to lose.
Also went on a date today and had a blast.

4 Likes

10th day check in. :wolf: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Great job everyone breaking the double digits.

Keep it up!

5 Likes

Day 1 :+1: hey Keats mate

4 Likes

Check in day 4/18 to becoming a gentleman!
I’ve built some momentum!!!

4 Likes

Day 5 completed (3 Sept) :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check-in day 13✅
Day 13/18

3 Likes

Day 15/18 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

:x: I Relapsed :x::x::x::x:

1 Like

Day 28 check - in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:. I feel accompanied with the members of this league. I feel we are battling this together and that gives me the strength to continue and not relapse. When urges I like to read the posts here.

3 Likes

NoFap#4… it gets harder day by day… all these are ordained by the hypernatural force and shall make sense in due course…

3 Likes

Day 9 check in

It’s a 4 day weekend for me. In the past, it showed weakness. Now it’s showing more time for me to do all of the things that school has limited my time to do

3 Likes

Day 10 Check In :white_check_mark:
This time next week I’ll be exam free for a bit and a day away from becoming a 3-time member :rofl:

Noticed that I am enjoying the small things a bit more, saw this really pretty girl, didn’t give a lustful stare or felt any lustful emotions, simply just appreciated the situation and motivated to keep moving forward :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Day 7 completed. First time reaching a week in a while. On to eternity! :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes