🎩 League of Gentlemen

19 days check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Hey There! I would like to join this challenge.

I made it to 85 days earlier this year but sadly relapsed. I kept on getting about 5 day streaks and relapsing. I’ve decided it would be nice to join a community like this one and maybe even share some expertise gained in my previous big attempt.

Current streak: 5 days completed.
Sharing Code: tn7o04

6 Likes

How to do that treatment? may you please share !!

1 Like

Day 2 check inβœ…
Reading the easy peasy book
It’s amazing
I think brainwash is the only method that can help us
Survive in this no fap journey

2 Likes

@PowerfulNFPWarrior

Go to this link bro. Salt water treatment method showed here.

Note: Don’t do it more than 15 minutes

2 Likes

Day 26 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend @Sheldonnnn! @Keats created this forum, but I help him as a co-moderator. If you can, check in daily for 18 days, and then you can officially join the League of Gentlemen. Once inside the League, we update your current streak.

2 Likes

Ah thats great, thank you! I will try to check-in daily.

2 Likes

Day 8 Check In :white_check_mark:

Very difficult day for memorising, this morning was very hard since I had a lustful dream so woke up in a state, got so bad I had to use this β€œblock me” option on the blocker which locks off access to any app on your phone for a chosen amount of time (I chose 2 hours) once my brain registered that it got easier and just kept busy.

PMO is a drug, and it’s an epidemic that isn’t commented ona lot. The damage done to us is why it’s very hard to quit. But once you grow strong enough to fight it then you’ll break from it.

There’s 2 ways to go about overcoming a challenge:
1- Change the circumstances that are causing this challenge
2- Change the person dealing with the challenge

CHANGE yourself and you can OVERCOME any challenge

1 Like

Sorry guys i relapse

2 Likes

Day 5 check in
:white_check_mark:
β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

2 Likes

I want to join this Club

My sharing Code : 73c9dr

2 Likes

Day 2 complete, I’m feeling gr8

2 Likes

Hey add me ,my sharing code is 0jz2hh

1 Like

I relapsed. Will still keep trying.

3 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
last stand :crossed_swords:.
Day : 15/90 :shamrock:

8 Likes

@HealingSpade, thanks for the warm words, but in Shame, I’ve to admit, I’ve relapsed, it started on 30th August, reaching its peak today 2nd Sept, 100% Responsible for everything that happened, Somehow found a way to bypass all the restrictions placed and Completely forgot why I started the Journey, Over-confidence , Ego, Lust and Fantasy, four things that contributed, But Ultimately, it was Down to a choice and I made the Wrong One,

Actually thought I’ve hit the lowest point before, but today I realized it only keeps getting darker with PMO, Keep up the Good Work Sir, You are an Inspiration, I’ll take a break for some time, but I request to be left in the Candidate List, As I Shall be Back.

God Speed To y’all

4 Likes

Check in day 7

I’m not tired of being underestimated. I’m taking it all in. And this success will just be another cookie to put in the jar

1 Like

Sorry brothers but I relapse. But I am coming back strong. @HealingSpade @Keats what do i need to do to rejoin the challenge?

2 Likes

@alidaniyal, @Yakuza, @Evolved and @vanjutsong, sorry to hear about your relapse. Don’t give up, let’s keep trying and fighting. @Evolved, no problem sir, I let your name in the candidates list, waiting for your return.
@vanjutsong, now we are in a phase that you can join the challenge even when relapse, so welcome back! I just reset your streak in the board, but you keep on the game.

5 Likes