šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Thank you for reminding us a valuable lesson. Life is too short to waste. @HealingSpade

Day 1 completed (Aug 30)
Highest streak : 20 Days

:ballot_box_with_check:Meditation 15 minutes
:ballot_box_with_check:Salt water treatment

3 Likes

Relapsedā€¦ will check in again after 26hrs . 42mins . 0secs

5 Likes

Day 6/18 :white_check_mark: Check in

Close to getting a one week streak, it has been so long since this happened. Really, stressed out and anxious about schoolā€™s upcoming deadline. Now, I was thinking of getting some professional help for my mental well being. We got this everyone.

3 Likes

Hey man add me as well here my code is - q74l8p plz add this

4 Likes

Day 11/18 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I guess I should have checked in earlierā€¦

Day 6/18 fellow travellers!

2 Likes

Check in day 17 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 1 checking in
Always Thank God for everything

3 Likes

Day 6 Check In :white_check_mark:

Wonā€™t be as active for the next few days cause of the exams, will check in daily though

3 Likes

@bhishma_108, welcome!! I added you as a candidate. Try to check in daily until the 18th, when you will finally be accepted as a member of the League of Gentlemen.

2 Likes

Today is the last day for anyone who wants to join the #NoFapSeptember challenge. If anyone still wants to participate, run there and put your name!

2 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
last stand :crossed_swords:.
Day : 13/90 :shamrock:

5 Likes

Hey I havent been around much lately
But I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. :pleading_face:
However I am extremely happy to see you holding on to your streakšŸŒŸ. Such an inspiration and idol for us allšŸ˜. No wonder you saw the positive in what happened to you earlier and I agree, everyone should be thankful to god for getting to live another day and having the opportunity for a new change.

Keep inspiring bro. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thats so true on so many levelsšŸ’Ŗ

2 Likes

Day 34 and I relapsed just miss my best streak by 4 days. Still a lot to improve and need a busy schedule. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Check-in day 10āœ…
Day 10/18

2 Likes

Check in day 5

@HealingSpade what you said reminds me of my journey from my crash. Unfortunately, I first went down the wrong mindset, and Iā€™m still getting myself away from it.

My mistake was I went every day after my wreck saying ā€œif I didnā€™t wreck, life would be so good. If I didnā€™t wreck, etc.ā€ I kept hating myself every day because all I saw was my mistake that could have been avoided, and it mentally destroyed me. So much that I twitch when it comes to mind. I kept saying I ruined my life, my knee wont be the same, I canā€™t be active, etc. I had 0 confidence for months, and I only faked it amazingly.

It wasnā€™t until this month that Iā€™m finally starting to realize my situation. David Goggins made the quote ā€œIā€™m broken and Iā€™m still here.ā€ I wonā€™t go into details on my crash, but numerous people said any minor differences and I would have died. So, now Im always thinking ā€œWhy did God keep me here with a second chance?ā€

Is my mindset completely fixed? No. But mark my words when I say it will be fixed.

5 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 03/18āœ”

2 Likes

On day 5, checking in :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

I relapsed, gave in to the stress I was feeling. I hope to keep going and never give up.

1 Like