🎩 League of Gentlemen

Day 6/18 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Brother sometimes it’s better to believe something which we never did or kinda unrealistic. I am at the same position where you are standing right now. Even for me 90 days is not realistic goal, I can say. Because often I stopepd below 20 streak. After that 60 and now believed that I will complete 90 days. Even when I get question on myself, I pulled #Keats to watch me and walk along with me. In sum, let’s believe on ourselves and try our best to accomplish which we never tasted @Reaper097

4 Likes

Check in, Day 1. :wolf:

My goal with or without this challenge is still 120 days for this year.

3 Likes

Checking in!

Day 1/18, going strong!

2 Likes

Ah man, the morning daze strikes again.

I relapsed, I failed to plan for the tired morning catching me. But I’m already onto it. I have blocked any possible trigger apps until 8:00 when I’m at school. And to replace it, I made note to use my phone for email checking because that is something I need to start doing (instead of just removing, I’m removing and refilling). That always worked before, guaranteed.

My goal isn’t even a number anymore. It’s to the end of the year, I’m done counting days unless it’s a checkin.

Just like David Goggins tought me, I’m going back again.

4 Likes

Day 29 :ballot_box_with_check:
When you are on wrong path every mins is like one hour but when you are on right path every day is like an hour. So be strong guys… We can do it​:+1::+1:

6 Likes

Started this Wonderful journey
Day 1 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Congratulations, brother! It’s more one day, but your first day as a member of the League. Keep winning!

4 Likes

Will power sometimes goes away, so we need to have something permanent. When the urges comes, I remember the felling when I relapse, and it’s horrible, you know.
Fellings are temporary, but our wish to be free needs to be eternal.

5 Likes

Bro can u share ur method to tackle urges?

2 Likes

@vanjutsong did you read the “Challenge Details” tab at the top of this thread?

That explains everything… well except the last stand, I should put something in there about that.

Basically it’s a commitment a candidate can make as extra motivation not to relapse (something like, I won’t relapse for 30 or 90 days). If they do relapse before those days are up, they are eliminated from the challenge until that time has passed.

4 Likes

Day 19. A friend of mine that I used to have intercourse with showed up. I am in Hard Mode so no PMO no sex. She made me to have a lot a lot of urges. I will continue with this path. I am still with urges, she was so hot. Gonna do some exercise.

2 Likes

:x: Relapsed :x::x::x::x:

@robertoyg for completing 18 days in your streak you are now a new member of the League of Gentlemen.

:tophat:

Well done and congratulations!

You are an inspiration for the rest of the candidates working their way up.

Keep going going strong, sir!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:. I really appreciate this community. Everytime I am with urges I try to read to the members of the group. I’ve been trying to quit this addiction even with therapy but didn’t work. This community gave me the strength since I believe we understand each other. Thanks @Keats .

7 Likes

Congratulations on making to the Gentleman badge!!

4 Likes

Day 3
Check in :white_check_mark:
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

2 Likes

You are right brother. Thank you for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
last stand :crossed_swords:.
Day : 08/90 :shamrock:

4 Likes

When I first joined this challenge, I never surpassed 7 days. The 18 day challenge was somewhat difficult but also eye opening and I completed the challenge, then broke 20 days and some streaks later I broke 30.

My targets for this streak are 60, 90, 180, and then 365
I’ll review after that depending on where I’m at in my life. I think that I relied too much on willpower and that ultimately had me failing. This new app I’m using I think will act as a defensive wall preventing me from peaking

4 Likes