🎩 League of Gentlemen

@Sun95 you are in, friend. Your mentor is @Sadus13 as well, if you scroll to the top of this thread and click mentorship under his name you will see your stats.

Welcome to the challenge!

4 Likes

@Duran I’ve added you. Your mentor is @BobDeen

Welcome back and feel free to check in day 1 when you are ready.

5 Likes

Yes friend, welcome to the challenge!

Since your current streak is over 10 days (great job on that, btw) you are too advanced to check in from there and will have to check in from day 1.

Once you reach **18 ** days and become a member, however, your actual full streak will be counted.

2 Likes

I’m heading to bed now.

Its good to be in phase 3.

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I am in 9axd8u
My current streak 4days @keats

3 Likes

I would to join

My sharing code is: 010n2d

3 Likes

Thank you!

Than I’d like to make my checking in for Day 1.
My actual streak is getting to Day 2 in half an hour.

@BobDeen if you’d like my sharing code, I can give it. Thank you for mentoring!

I had a lot going on since I dropped out. My drop out was related to alcohol, and my next relapse as well and than chaser effect got me once. I’m not used to drink much, but since I got more active socially, I got invited to parties with colleagues and friends. The problem is not when I drink, but the day after. It’s not hangover, but the tiredness, and weaker state of mind, being less mindfull led me to fail twice. So I limited my alcohol intake and I prepare more for the next day.

I started to take this really seriously in April and ever since then I relapsed 8 times overall. Before it 8 relapse took me less than a week. So progress is possible and exist even when we fail sometimes.
Let’s all do this for good this time!

5 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 35 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day 0

4 Likes

Check in Day 1✅
1/18

4 Likes

Thankyou buddy …
Day 1 check in :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Check In✔
Day 46/50
Nice to see people again in phase 3

5 Likes

@keats I’ve relapsed.
Plz update the board

1 Like

Count me in @Keats :fire:

4 Likes

Happy to be part of the challenge.Looking for good mentorship under @Sadus13 .Checked in Day 1 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

It’s nice to see this buzzing once again, Y’all welcome back both old and New, @Keats, I was thinking, how about a Hall of Fame, For Graduates of The League of Gentlemen, Folks with 180+ Days Maybe?, With a Permanent spot, Just a curious Suggestion :laughing:, We Look forward to an Epic Phase 3.

6 Likes

Day 1 Check-In :white_check_mark:

Fhehshshddh

3 Likes

@Keats
My sharing code is 6tflyw

3 Likes

Day 1 check in.

Well I’ll be honest, it’s been rough since I’ve been gone. I’m glad to say my surgery went well, but I have been stuck at home for the past month with limited mobility. I’ve relapsed many times. Every day I try guitar, reading, creating, drawing, and just learning new things, but boredom sets in like a rock and I’m burning myself out on all of those things as I do them so much. The only thing I have is racing, which I don’t do too much because of fear that my dad will get on me for playing too much games. (I know, it’s a silly fear for a 20 year old)

My progress has disappeared pretty much, but my knowledge and experience is still there. I’m ready to make this work again.

@BobDeen if you need my sharing code, just let me know. It’s different having a mentor but I’m looking forward to it.

It’s great to be back, looking forward to being in that list again

4 Likes

@Keats
How do I join, am eligible enough to join.

2 Likes