🎩 League of Gentlemen

@Isotopia

Great job brother!

Keep up the good work and we’ll see you at the top soon enough!

Stay strong!

7 Likes

Morning Gents!!!

Day 90 :white_check_mark:

Day 47 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 36 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Feeling strong today! Just about to start my workout.

I’m also on day 47 of semen retention. My last record was 45 days which I allowed myself ejaculation during sex. I actually feel great, and don’t really have any desires sexually. I’m sure I was around somebody that stimulated those desires, it would be a different matter. But right now I’m just doing my work.

I see a lot of guys talking about nocturnal emissions. My experience has been kind of different. I’m doing a lot of work to draw the energy up, but besides that I’ve only had one wet dream in my life when I was a teenager. I’m 46 now, so I’m not sure why that is. Maybe it’s just because I’ve masturbated a lot throughout my life and there nothing really there to release at night. But after 47 days I still haven’t had one, which is a good thing. This could just be because I’m older now. I do believe the body reabsorbs it, but my experience is that sometimes a little semen comes out when I pee. This is normal too. Everybody’s different.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!

Stay strong!

10 Likes

THANK YOU MY MAN! APPRECIATE IT
Yes of course!:pray:

5 Likes

@thisisit100

Hey brother, I never congratulated you on making 18 days. Congratulations on becoming a gentleman!

And welcome back. The more gentleman, the better. Seeing how many of us there are, gives the new guys something to look forward to.

Have a great day!

6 Likes

Check In✔
Day 16/18
Only 2 days to go

5 Likes

Day 35

Back on track. Im going back to my racing metaphors of motivation. Im now actually looking at getting into animation for a hobby. if anyone here knows a good starter animation program feel free to DM me

Some of my racing metaphors are easy for normal people to understand:

• when you start to lose progress on the competition, start experimenting new lines and ways around each corner. Insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a better outcome.
5 Likes

@venom12312 for completing the 18 days you have now been added as a new member in the League of Gentlemen

:tophat:

Congratulations!

This is just the beginning, friend. Keep pushing forward.

(…oh, and happy birthday :tada:)

6 Likes

Check in :green_circle:

Streak: day 86
Habit(M/P): day 5

Do not let your hand take you to hell! If your soul burns in passion, your body can remain pure, but if your body burns in passion, your soul will burn in devastation.
60e36c5e45e74284751113

10 Likes

@Isotopia allow me to welcome you as a new member in the League of Gentlemen

:tophat:

Congratulations, sir!

You are leading the way for the rest of us candidates. Keep up the solid work.

5 Likes

Wow, you have done it @Sadus13

You have now earned all 3 insignias!

Well done, sir!

I know I speak for all of us (candidates and members, alike) when I say you are a huge motivator around here. You offer lots of encouragement and leadership.

Glad to have you with us.

Take a moment to appreciate all you have achieved.

13 Likes

@Keats

Thanks brother! It’s a pleasure to be a part of this community.

I hope to keep on encouraging and cheering on everyone’s recovery.

Stay strong brothers!

12 Likes

@Sadus13 you made it bro …:fire::fire::zap::zap::zap::zap::v:t2: amazing 90 days… congratulations and give urself a great feast .

8 Likes

Day 29 tomorrow I’ll get my very first badge :blush::zap: can’t wait

7 Likes

@Sadus13, our great first gentleman. You’re an example for all of us.

6 Likes

Seriously?! You’re 46 years old?

And congratulations for 90 days sir, you’re an great inspiration. I’ll be there one day :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for helping us and keep supporting

7 Likes

You are the best example of simplicity :partying_face:Congratulations and keep inspiring :blush:

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words!!!

I’m so grateful to all of you!!!

Stay strong and keep up the solid work! I’m rooting for every single one of you.

You can do it too!

9 Likes

Checking In
SafeGuards
:small_blue_diamond:Thought Filter :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Play Recorded Audio :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No PMO TODAY Affirmations :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Previous Relapse Report Analysis :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No Social Media(Except WhatsApp) :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: No TV, Movies, Music Videos. :white_check_mark:
:small_blue_diamond: Phone Lock @10pm, To Unlock @6am. :white_check_mark:

Day 5 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Congrats @Sadus13, You’ve showed us what it takes to be a Leader, and Paved a solid Path for others to follow, You aren’t just a Leader here by age, but By Wisdom, Action and Tenacity, We look to you sir, Keep Sailing, You are in the Right Direction.

6 Likes

Day 64 check :white_check_mark:
Hs 45 check :white_check_mark:

7 Likes