33 days on Hard Mode.
I noticed huge benefits:
1.Intense amount of energy
2.More focused
3.Learning faster
4.More self-confidence
5.Motivated to stand the fuck up
6.Can meditate deeper
I don’t find girls attractive anymore.Even my emotions for my crush has gone.
Does anybody else had the same withdraw?

1 Like

Sorry guys, I’m down.
D - 0

Bad news!

@MrXYZ moved to gladiators arena :shield::shield:

Please explain your trigger so that others can learn something.

Why did you Relapse bro even after 100+ days?

Elimination due to inactivity :no_entry_sign:

@ysung
tenor

And I thought it would become quite easy after the 90 days reboot…
You are one of my inspiration in this journey @MrXYZ
bro,what led you to relapse…?

@AnkitK Hey Ankit, I got busy these two days and forgot to update. Could you please add me back? My current streak is 67 days. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@ysung You can add yourself back with the new streak. It is upto you how soon you want to remove your name from the graveyard. :+1:

Stress.
Stress was the sole reason that led me to relapse. That said, overconfidence was one of the major contributing factors. I should have been more careful about it since brucelee warned us for the same.
The thing that I regret the most is that while I was moving towards a relapse what ‘I’ told myself was that it was ‘my’ decision that I was going to fap. This mentality has ruined me. This is what led me to a relapse in my last streak (119 D) .
I have come to realise an important point apart from these things. It’s that to be truly free one has to embrace freedom and proudly say that it is mine. Until now, all I had been doing is postponding the date of my relapse. Although I wanted to believe that I’ll make it, somewhere deep inside me I told myself feebly that there will be a day where I’ll fail. This is a toxic mentality and must be gotten rid of.Until now, all I had been doing is postponding the date of my relapse.I used to say “not today” whenever I felt an urge. But I should have been saying is that “you don’t exist”.
I’ve never talked much. Nor will I now.
actions will speak.

7 Likes

Thanks for expressing your concerns @Invincible_Knight and @Nayak. I am sorry…
@Invincible_Knight you are at D-10, keep going up. Now it is your turn to lead the way brother. I’ll be following you.

2 Likes

40 days completed :v:
10 days to go for God’s arena.

2 Likes

@AnkitK Hi, I have added myself back! Can you help to check if the format is ok? Thanks!

1 Like

Day 93, :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:I’m very happy with this first streak.

4 Likes

I’m a gladiator now :sunglasses: BruceLee%20fight%20scenes_1%20(1)

5 Likes

@BruceLee promoted to gladiators arena :crossed_swords::shield::crossed_swords::shield:

2 Likes

@17ripu.jhala you are now alone in the pit of slaves. Make it empty. :wink:

Same here! Lets join hands nd fight together

120 days today guys. Just about 4 months. Feeling good. 150 days next target. Hope everyone is doing good. Im half way to tying old streak. Gonna break that one hard and beyond!

7 Likes

Hey @Forerunner, are you still tracking the group?