Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Love it…

1 Like

Why did I relapsed. I have been through hell for long time and doubted everything including nofap. I also felt like by denying myself this was kind of masochistic and saw no point in it while i suffered even though I did not fap. Saw little to none of the benefits. I saw no reason to deny myself. Only after the act I have relized that I no longer enjoy it anyways. And the impulse was built only because it was the forbidden fruit. So I need to know with clarity. What is this craving how it came about etc.

1 Like

@AnkitK My current streak is 41 days. Thanks for following up!

1 Like

Please put it in the scoreboard. Don’t just say it here.

Could you please tell me where to find the scoreboard? Is it on the first page of the thread?

1 Like

It is on the second page. Tap on the 2090/2090 button, then go to second page. Tap on the pencil mark and edit your streak.

Ok. I updated my streak. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am sorry to say this bro, but you are one of those stupid people who think that nofap will make them god. But just like those stupid people, you are wrong and just like those stupid people, you relapsed. You think that doing nofap but sitting all day on your lazy ass will get you to places. But guess what, it doesn’t work like that. Understand this. NOFAP IS A TOOL, NOT A SOLUTION. Stop saying that nofap didn’t gave you the benefits, say that you failed to use the benefits of nofap. You just waited for something wonderful to happen on its own. See, doing nofap is not just about NoPMO, semen retention, celebecy etc. It’s about changing and evolving as a person. Nofap will give you the amount of energy that you can either put to good use or just waste it on sitting and doing nothing. You blame nofap failed you, but brother I say you failed nofap. Nofap gave you everything but you were not willing to use it, that is why you think that it is of no use. You were bound to relapse.
Next time if you decide to do nofap again, make sure you change your lifestyle too so as to attain rather gain the benefits of nofap.
Peace✌

7 Likes

Well said, brother…

1 Like

I didn’t say I quit no fap. And you have no idea how much I have done. I didn’t sit and waited for anything. And i also didn’t think it would made me a god. You know nothing about me. Of course there were benefits.
I agree it is a tool also and never treated it as more than that i also did many other things which i consider even more important. And i will continue to do.

4 Likes

Wish you the best on your journey!!

4 Likes

Yeah that’s true that I don’t know much about you, but all I know is that you relapsed and can’t even control the addiction even after so many days. I guess that says a lot.

Yeah it says that i struggled for a long time and continue to fight against my addictions and faults. I have no regrets as I had doubts about the journey and got the answers I needed. Now I carry on. Maybe you want to project your own faults on me as clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.the past two years I became a different person not just because of no fap.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I wish you the best as well!

3 Likes

2 questions. I just donated. What new features are available?

How can you see who is following you?

Yes I made many faults in life and learned from them. I learned from my previous relapse mistake and that is why I am currently on day78. Hope you learn from your mistakes too and not drown in them.

4 Likes

New features: No ads, infinite relapse recording available, better statistics section, widget etc.

To see who is following you, go to the companions section and tap on the number in orange colour. You will see a list.

4 Likes

Thank you sir …

The god of breath exiled into separation. In the lap of tears grew the heart. We are panting players very unskilled have lost the bet of life. Here everyone gets defeated, this gamble is such!
Only those win who become free of desires, who see the futility of desires, who wake up from the race of desires, who move away from the desires and immerse into prayerful - ness.

Wake up! waking up is enlightenment.
wake up from life! wake up from death!
Just wake up!
One who has become awake has found the ultimate treasure of life.

3 Likes

This is all i see. I d9nt see any orange numbers…