Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

So funny… poor erick… you cracked his wallnuts. :smiley:

I fear admin. Is going to kick me out.

I have raised my voice against the erotic advertisement by Like app which is continously flashing below my screen.

If it happens… it will be the death of this app.

As it will be like any other App who only cares about money and forgets their real motive.
Thanks.
:pray:

My last love to you all :rose:

When you raise your voice bro, make sure you are polite. No one will kick you, relax. Even I am annoyed by those erotic ads. Please look into this matter @Taher

4 Likes

By the way, advertisements depend on you browsing history as well. Though I am not sure how it works here.
I don’t get those erotic adds at all. All I get is India vs Australia cricket match related adds. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t get any advertisement, I donated a very small amount and also I get a counter widget on my home screen. This counter widget helped me a lot initially. You can also donate very small amount for advertisement free experience.

3 Likes

Bro, your mood swings are more wild than a pregnant woman.:joy::joy:
Now if you come back, you will become nothing but a joke in this community.@Resurrection

2 Likes

Resurrection is now banned from this community. People who want to take charge of this group can vote among themselves and inform me or any of the mod to get the group’s ownership.

1 Like

We are already handling this group well. I am tired of the fickle mindedness of the founder.
Principal: @BruceLee
Director: @AnkitK
Volunteer: @Forerunner
This group is running well. :+1:

9 Likes

I dont get any erotic ads

3 Likes

Lets just support each other guys. We deal with all kinds of drama in real life. This app is a place for support.

8 Likes

3.0 out of 5 stars Educates, in a Limited Way

21 May 2017

Format: HardcoverVerified Purchase

I finished ploughing through this 500 page book yesterday. The primary hypothesis the author seeks to prove is that the British rule was sustained by violence and authority as opposed to the earlier Mughal period characterized by negotiations and intricate support networks within rural and urban society. This is supposed to counter the romanticist’s version of the British time as a period of order. However, this is a fringe and ill-founded view, at least among Indians. The author has devoted many needless pages to prove why pursuit of prestige and dominance was the sole justification the British had in their own eyes for their India empire. This is a given, and is by and large true for all imperialistic enterprises and not much is gained by seeking to prove this. However, often times military conquest by foreign powers does introduce changes in society which would not be possible otherwise, or come too slowly. So while the British introduced many changes to improve the exercise of their authority, those changes had unintended positive spin-offs. The author has completely ignored this aspect.

The second issue I take with the book is the glittering account of Mughal times, even including a whitewash/explaining away of Aurangzeb’s excesses. Towards the end of the book, this treatment is extended to Jinnah’s communal politics by positing an equivalence between the communal demands of the League and the inclusive agenda of the Congress. However, when I see references to the JNU and Aligarh ‘eminent historians’ in the book, it is to be expected that there will be a complete glossing over of religious motives for Muslim kings and politicians.

In the final analysis, if you limit yourself to proving a point, you will find enough corroborative evidence and can always leave out whatever does not fit your theory. This is a lawyer’s method that is adopted by so many historians now. Can these historians lift their gaze over the sweep of history and paint an integral picture?

14 people found this helpful

The above Amazon review is most upvoted as helpful among all… take a look.

@anon82463644 promoted to Gladiators arena

3 Likes

Congratulations @BruceLee, you are our leader now. Everyone likes a leader with stable mind and who is much more than mere words. May you cross 200, 300, … again. :+1:
Please edit the first post. It contains details of resurrection like ‘father of a daughter’, etc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Congratulations @BruceLee for becoming the new leader. But I have a kind request. Please don’t completely remove Resurrection’s details as even if he was a flawed person, he was the who founded this group, without which we would not have the Last Man Standing. You can mention his name in credits like “Founder of Last Man Standing”, that way we can at the very least, thank him for his one good gift to this community.

6 Likes

Yes, we should remember Resurrection and the good that he did do for helping us in this fight.

It’s a shame that his flaws got the better of him in the end. I pray he does make it through to being PMO free; one benefit will be being less explosive in his moods and emotions.

8 Likes

Isnt it auto update? @AnkitK

1 Like

@pandabearz Your counter auto updates, not the forum.

You have to edit the second post with your new streak number regularly to avoid elimination from inactivity.

3 Likes

Thx bro :smile:
@Forerunner

3 Likes

All good :grin::+1:t4: @pandabearz

2 Likes

90 days today fellas! Feeling good!

9 Likes