Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

The energy got to move… You can’t just hold it in. This energy is what made beethoven write symphonies. This is Shakti/Freyja the primordial force. Our mother.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/5897dMWJiSM

1 Like

Reached 7 Days NO FAP WOOOHOOOO!

4 Likes

WgGXJCT4bfZn2

2 Likes

New entry to Gladiators Arena :
@koylakhadan

20181126_112409

9 Likes

JUST DO IT!!!:facepunch::facepunch:

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to tell you guys what has happened for the last night.
First, I was afraid that I would have a wet dream because I had got strong urges all day long. When I went to sleep, I was feeling quite normal. Then I woke up at 3 AM and I felt like I was wet. Out of my penis and a little bit in my underpants there was a sort of white-transparent liquid, but not sperm, much more liquid, almost like what I suppose is pure semen, or what some people call pre-■■■ or ■■■ juice. I was then just like whatever because I hadn’t dreamed about anything sexual, had had no orgasm and no ejaculation. So I just cleaned up and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was again covered in this strange liquid and more was getting out of my penis, even though I wasn’t ejaculating not even an erection. It was really strange. Then it stopped coming out when I was awake. It also hurted today when I had an erection, like when hou have too many erections in a short time.
So do you guys know what is this liquid? Why is it coming out without even having an erotic dream or erection? Is it just my body renewing the semen stocks? Does it count as a relapse? How can I avoid having this again?
Please tell if you ever had a similar experience or heard about someine having it. I would really appreciate some answers.
Thanks guys and good luck :+1:
83d24b

1 Like

It happens with me too. Clean transparent liquid; it’s not sperm though, sperm is white. It happens to me when I get boner in the day or when I feel horny, even when I don’t dream any sex related in fact one time I was just running in my dreams and it happened. But It only happens when I get boner in the day and the next I gets huge urges. It is the most vulnerable day for me. I don’t think it’s abnormal.

1 Like

Bro it’s not sperm. It’s prostrate juice…and it’s all normal. It’s not relepse as well. Continue your journey with more confident because your body give up before you…

2 Likes

So that means PMO cant make me ejaculate even in sleep… Thanks bro I’m so happy now :grinning:

1 Like

There are three possibilities to this!
Either you have drained and exhausted your system so much that your prostrate has somewhat enlarged and you have this leakage.

Or you are having a leaky penis,which happens due to neural dysfunctions because of heavy doses of dopamine you are just desensitised, the semen doesnt remain white for more than 10 min it would either turn into transperent jelly like form or just dry out over your undie with stains the next day with a chlorine like smell.

Semen may also be more watery or transperent if your sperm count has hit the lowest bottom,
Wet dream do release precum and semen both but in small quantities just enough to throw the excess but the quality still remains the best of it.

Please get your prostrate examined by a doctor also get your sperm count checked and stop this habit once and for all.

Stay strong warriors.

Wow you sound like a real doctor mate :+1: However, I’ve been on NoFap for ~6 months, I know my sperm quality is very high: last time I cummed (in a wet dream and 2~3 weeks ago btw) it was totally white and so dense that it was almost solid/jelly like. But you’ve got one point right: next morning there WERE some stains on my underwear that smelled like chlorine, and the liquid dried up quite quickly. What is your diagnosis with these new informations?
Thanks man you are helping me so much I hope I can understand what’s wrong, I am only 15 so I doubt I have prostate problems already.
Thanks again you are the best @linusaitemnyee :fire::fire::fire:
P.S : I think it may also be useful for you to know that I sometimes have some problems at night retaining my urine, some nights I wake up after having peed a bit on myself or just before it. Don’t know what it means but it has not happened for quite a long time. And maybe it was just another symptom of withdrawal as I also had to go to pee very often in the day like many other guys here, apparently it is normal.

It is great if you pee every hour infact! Provided you hydrate yourself that much. Nofap+detox work wonders! Dont rule out a prostrate problem it can happen due to over masturbation. When you pee does it lather the water inside your toilet ? As if your urine was some dilute liquid handwash? Then this means you are losing proteins(albumin) via urine. Frequent masturbation has severe impacts on liver and kidneys as they start to overburn, the vesicles enlarge due to increased traffic of substances.

Many men loose proteins as albumin specially those who are vegans, in old age and avoid masturbation and its in healthy levels but the game changes when things flip for those who abuse masturbation, penis curvature, testis tilt are the most visible changes.

Getting your kidneys bladder and prostate checked would be better.( if no major abnormilities observed) the negligible damages due to pmo will vanish over time.

Go in complete hard mode eat bananas regularly. You are young and awesome.

1 Like

No, it does not lather, everything is quite normal except for this leaking at night. I just read on reddit some other people had had this too. They said it was just our body that is producing too much seminal fluid and that it is recycling it by taking it out when it cant absorb any more. They also noticed semen in their urine but I dont think I have that.
By the way, can NoFap cause prostate enlargment? If it does, I sure would not want to do hard mode anymore, whatever the benefits. I guess maybe I could try also some kegel exercises.
Thanks for your help @linusaitemnyee :+1:

1 Like

This was as far as I go with you dear comrades.

I relapsed. Into the grave I must go. In the underworld I shall go. In the underworld I shall grow.

1 Like

U didnt reset bro … if u did then u are removed from my companion and wont get another chance until u hit 30
Dont just typed I will Grow it doesnt suit u if u have did a relapse soo…plzzz dont use that anymore

1 Like

@Resurrection I think that we should start a new topic(competition) for those who were eliminated in this match.
I think that we should began a team event(in new topic). We can work and control better if we are a team.
What do you think man???

2 Likes

nowadays, I am busy with my studies…
So no more groups for now.

6 Likes

@hellojaani you relapsed … after all those big talks.

2OePydOHrmgh2

You fight with me over the rules… remember… i corrected them… now what you did… you relapsed 2 times after that… all you did was big talk
This is SPARTA… no place for weakness.

20181126_192308

6 Likes

Hello everyone! :raising_hand_man:

1 Like