Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

:microphone:
Blow the trumpet then and call all of them. Fix a meeting & we will see who is not coming ! TAG all inactive members.

Take an Attendance of all @aapoorv75

1 Like

Read Rule no.8
Every member should update his streak on his own. Only Elimination will be made by me.

1 Like

I think MONKS dont use cell phones ! :smiley:

Monk mode is for people above 75 yrs of age according to ancient hindu philosphy.

2 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS :mega::mega:

It’s Attendence Time!!

Please like this comment (only those who are currently alive in this competition, god or gladiator) to state your attendance. Please do this within the time span of next 10 days.

After the like, go to page no. 2 and update your current day on the scoreboard. Only you will update your scoreboard, no one else.

IF ATTENDANCE NOT DONE, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO AN ELIMINATION.

(We have to do this to ensure you are still interested in the competition and if not, let others who are interested participate. It will hardly take a second)

Attendence will close on 22 Nov 2018, please make sure to mark your presence🙋

9 Likes

Sharing code - rsag7z
current streak - 27 days
Highest streak - 27 days
Age - 24
Gender - M
Single
Location - india

4uba5p my code , lets go

K bro add me also in this fight

Remove me … …

1 Like

You should Tag all members bro. To let them know.

Read all Rules first.

For more than 10 day streak… gates are closed. We will think about it next month.

No Entry for above 10 day streak people.

You are already added bro. Visit top of the topic, page no.2 … SCOREBOARD

Elimination no.12
@gunsblazing

:studio_microphone: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
IT’S ATTENDANCE TIME… since i have been noticing that very few members update their streaks on scoreboard & visit the group. So if anybody is not interested he should leave and give chance to others.

REPORT TO ME BY GIVING A LIKE TO THIS POST. IF A MEMBER IS FOUND INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS; HE SHALL BE KICKED OUT

@anon_johny @MrXYZ @Ankur_Chawla @Accelerator1 @koylakhadan @goku11 @Linebacker @aapoorv75 @iwillnotfap @batish

images(41)

6 Likes

If they are interested, they will read the message and like it. We are already doing our part. Now it’s their turn to at least mark their presence. I will inform the Attendence defaulters on 22nd Nov. @Resurrection

2 Likes

I am calling all of them, thanks.

IT’S ATTENDANCE TIME… since i have been noticing that very few members update their streaks on scoreboard & visit the group. So if anybody is not interested he should leave and give chance to others.

REPORT TO ME BY GIVING A LIKE TO THIS POST. IF A MEMBER IS FOUND INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS; HE SHALL BE KICKED OUT

@lamborghini @JourneyInFindingMyHigherSelf @sikandar2907 @mdin @demigod @pierretomas18 @GetRDun @17ripu.jhala @babi

images(41)

6 Likes

@blackbull @amitkum689 @hrishikeshnag33 @JAG1017 @abisekh.subedi @buntyak @hellojaani @ReNeGaDE
images(41)

5 Likes

@Resurrection I have updated mine… Ill be updating once in 5 or 10 days… ! n yes am active here !

2 Likes

How to do i edit the score board @Resurrection