Last Man Standing ⚔ (Entries are closed)

Sure I will do that. Can I update whenever I want? I mean may be more than once a weak?

Just that? I thought hard mode was different. No orgasm means no sex right? What is easy mode bro?

1 Like

No, you can’t do that, it is the rule.

Lite Mode = Abstaining from ■■■■
Standard Mode = Abstaining from ■■■■ & Masturbation
Hard Mode = Abstaining from ■■■■, masturbation and orgasm ( No sex)
*as per nofap.com

3 Likes

Okay
I pledge to obey the rules

But the rules say:

“atleast”

3 Likes

@adulrakha
I meant that you may update your streak regularly/everyday or should update your streak weekly.

2 Likes

Oh okay… so either of the one huh… I many will take the everyday one… let me see
Thankyou for the info and this thread mate :blush:

1 Like

Keep going my strong brothers and courageous titans. There is something in our brain called mirror neurons. It looks at the people around us and change the way we think and act accordingly. Even though this is a virtual world, the people in here are very strong. Men with courage and determination. Iam very happy to fight the new drug with you people. Together we’ll destroy the fucking ■■■■ industry.
BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

@TheStranger, brother the scoreboard is awesome :fire:. Pictures speak more than words.

You have said to update my streak within 1week. I crossed 11d. Whether I should simply update my streak alone or change the badge also from newbie?

2 Likes

I want to participate in this challange
My sharing code is wyocpt

2 Likes

hey @ShivHanu… update your details up there in the scoreboard … by tapping the edit button and put your details there… and you are good to go…

Just update your streak brother and I’ll change your rank from newbie to boys’ club.

You have Promoted to boys’ Club as you have reached 11 days steak.

Congratulations Brother @anon14496424 :clap::clap:

9e7ec3bd98142ca6-sarcastic-congratulations-gifs-find-make-share-gfycat-gifs

5 Likes

Congratulations Guys @anon72572146 & @Martial_Beast :clap::clap:

Both of guys have Promoted to Boys’ Club :+1:

ezgif-4-1833480432b9

9 Likes

Thank you @TheStranger

4 Likes

We’ve got this. Stay strong. Focused mindset.

4 Likes

Hey Guys, :hugs:

The Match will begin 2020-06-07T18:30:00Z

There are 43 participants till now. I wish we all would win. :v:

So Guys, Let’s destroy ■■■■ industry and take their profits :moneybag: down…& also say goodbye to all negative effects that PMO has given us.

20200607_192857

let’s increase our semen, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, patience, potential…& more.

20200607_192919

We can do this guys & will definitely do this.

11 Likes

@TheStranger can I update mydays everyday please? I need some place to check in everyday to keep me on track.

4 Likes

Yes, you can do this brother @adulrakha
It’s good to update your streak regularly, i also update my streak regularly.

5 Likes

I would like to join. It starts tomorrow?

4 Likes

yes bro @cav800 . It will start tomorrow… … if you want to join just update your details up there in scoreboard…

3 Likes

I’m new here. How do i use the scoreboard?

2 Likes

It was very sad for me to break my streak today but through this challenge I’ll come back, and beat this shitty PMO, this has wasted a lot of potential of mine and a lot of people like me.

I promise that I’ll fight with my complete will power and mind.

5 Likes