Last Man Standing ⚔ (Entries are closed)

@anon14496424

Congratulations brother, you have been given the level 1 badge :four_leaf_clover: For motivating a brother who relapsed.

Yes, you're now a Guide lvl 1

Keep up the good work
CookedIlliterateIcelandgull-max-1mb

5 Likes

:no_entry_sign: Season Elimination :bangbang:

@aapoorv75

You binged it…!

4 Likes

:warning: Update Your streak within two days :bangbang:

@Alphanor

3 Likes

:warning: Update Your streak within 2 days :bangbang:

@Tagore
@anon72572146

5 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:Congratulations !!!

@The_virtuoso

You have been promoted to :sunglasses:Men’s Club :+1:

3931c146-b91d-4471-86cb-e425727b2f3c

6 Likes

@Martial_Beast i am out of the challange :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ohhh… You fought hard brother. Don’t use the fact that you’re out as an excuse to go to your binge cycle brother.
I’m sure you can get back up again and make a new and highest streak. Don’t give up brother

3 Likes

:x: Eliminated due to inactivity!

@Alphanor

2 Likes

:warning: Update Your streak within 2 days :bangbang:

@sba123

2 Likes

Guys can i join this challenge

1 Like

I’m afraid you can’t brother. The challenge is still running. We’ll only open the challenge untill we identify the Last Man who is still standing.

2 Likes

I have an idea. Let’s keep duration of this match as 100 days, i.e. till Sept. 15, 2020.

And Last Man Standing 2.0 :crossed_swords: will begin from Sept. 16, 2020. It’s duration will also be of 100 days. And I will create a new thread for 2.0, and there will be a :medal_sports:Champions Arena :medal_sports: on the scoreboard in which names of previous season winners will be written. And they will have to keep updating their streak (at least once in a week) to not get eliminated from 2.0, and if they win in 2.0 also, then there name will be written in the :medal_sports:Champions Arena :medal_sports: of scoreboard of 3.0

New entries for 2.0 will be open from Aug. 26, 2020. i.e. 3 weeks before starting 2.0, so that there will be more no. of participants.

The dates will change only if the current season gets over before 100 days, and that is only possible when all participants get eliminated before 100 days except 1 person (who will become the winner of current season).

2 Likes

@Martial_Beast
I thought this was like a “Last Man” challenge.

1 Like

@adulrakha In practice, there is no ‘last man’. More than one person win these challenges and keep going. Therefore, there must be a limit. These rules were discussed in the beginning and we came to a good conclusion.

3 Likes

If there’s no fixed duration for the match, it will become quite boring, but because of new seasons and new entries, this will be more interesting, as this will maintain the enthusiasm in the winners to continue their streak to keep winning all the upcoming seasons and maintain their name in the :medal_sports:Champions Arena :medal_sports:

And the ones who get eliminated, will be motivated to build a solid streak until the next season starts so that they can win the next season.

So it’s a win-win situation for everyone!

Also if you look the other way, one can become the ‘last man standing’ for the current season, but to maintain that title, he needs to win the upcoming seasons also, so the element of ‘Last Man Standing’ will still be there…

5 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:Congratulations !!!

@HappySoul

92300d29-1232-4e3b-b435-ec773db83fa5

7 Likes

@Martial_Beast, I’m out from the challenege

1 Like

Update Your streak within 2 days :bangbang:

@_TIGER

4 Likes

:confetti_ball:Congratulations !!! :tada::tada:

@Strong_one

20200712_104737

5 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations !!!

@_TIGER

74c5ab9d-1f9d-46cf-828b-ac27d77c7f33

5 Likes