Last Man Standing ⚔ (Entries are closed)

:warning::warning: Update Your streak within 2 days :bangbang:

@anon72572146
@Aman1

4 Likes

Woohooo🤸
I’ll try and help then

5 Likes

@martial_beast let’s open the challenge then

3 Likes

I think that would be great as a lot of the participants have eliminated and a new month is about to start

@adulrakha @dhr3005 I think there should be an element of “Last Man standing” also, which is contradictory to opening and taking in new participants regularly.

2 Likes

@adulrakha @dhr3005

Guys, I understand your point, but as this is The Last Man Standing Match…, I don’t think it would be fair to open the entries again until the current season gets over… Otherwise what would be the point of calling it as the “Last Man Standing”…

Still I leave this decision on the remaining participants of this match…

Should I open the entries again?

Note- Only remaining participants of this group can vote for this poll.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@Tagore @aapoorv75 @selfconqurer @sba123 @Reborn4 @The_virtuoso @_TIGER

5 Likes

:point_up_2:Vote in the poll above…

@Strong_one @anon72572146 @anon4159895 @jainravi1407 @Aman1 @blackbull @anon14496424 @HappySoul @Alphanor

4 Likes

Yes, that is why there is limit. So that new entries can be taken after the end of current season. The rules proposed at the beginning of this match are perfect. They came with evolution and experience. We should follow those.

4 Likes

I am done guys …relapsed at day 37 …
Sorry @adioz and @neo_150
Reason - ego depletion (, no will power left)
It will take some tym
Advice - be sure to block all websites

7 Likes

Hey bro, sorry to know about your relapse. What you said “no will power left” is actually a state called flatline, if you already didn’t know about it.

What is Flatline?
Feeling of depression, tiredness, loss of will power to do anything in life, feeling sick for no good reason, sleeping all the time etc. In the middle of NoPMO journey due to dopamine deprivation. It happens as our brain is adapting itself to the new way of living. Flatline can last from a week to a month. This period really sucks and there is no cure. A person has to simply go through it.

When does it come?
It varies from P2P. Some have it in early stages. Some have it in the middle (most common), some have it post 30 days. Regardless, a flatline is inevitable. There is no escape. Flatline will come and only solution is to go through the phase.

I hope this helps for your new NoPMO journey brother. Best of luck and NoFapForever :fist: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I agree @Martial_Beast we shall not open it… To be frank I haven’t thought it that way

3 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations !!! @anon72572146

You have been promoted to Teenagers’ Club :+1:

4 Likes

I say you should not open it up to new/old people because of this :point_up_2:

5 Likes

:warning: Update Your streak within 2 days :bangbang:

@sba123

3 Likes

All the participants have voted by now, and as per the majority, entries will remain closed until the current season gets over.

7 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congratulations !!! @anon4159895

You have been promoted to Teenagers ’ Club :+1:

5 Likes

We shall not open this. Untill next challenge. The people that are now left are worthy to fight with. I don’t think this challenge will end soon. The last man standing will be the most determined person who participated.
May we all get that kind of motivation.
Opening the challenge just may lead ti joining of people who have younger streak than this challenge.

4 Likes

Yeah, and plus opening the challenge would demotivate the people who were there from the beginning and still fighting

4 Likes

:confetti_ball:Congratulations!!! :tada::tada:

@Aman1

You have been promoted to Teenagers ’ Club :+1:

images (6)_1593763166249

5 Likes

@Martial_Beast thanks for taking care of this challenge.

4 Likes