Lack of high motivation

hello my friends, how are you?

for a while I’ve been noticing a lot of demotivation, unwillingness to work and do “important” things, in itself I see that I’m not having a man’s posture and on top of that losing the addiction against the PMO, I’m not sure if there is a link between the PMO and what is happening to me but I think so.

Unfortunately I don’t feel like doing things and honestly, I don’t have depression or sadness, it’s a kind of laziness really, I’m sure it’s not depression, because I’m in a good mood, and I don’t cry and I don’t have sudden changes in my mood. humor.

I would like to ask you for help, because I have always enjoyed my work and study, but I am not excited and I have no desire to complete my goals.

5 Likes

The desire to reach, the motivation that you seek, lies inside of you. They say motivation is temporary, well that’s a fake motivation, real and true motivation to improve is the one that let’s you do the work even if you don’t feel like it, the one that gives you guilt when you’re not doing your tasks, the one that gives you satisfaction while and after doing the task cause you see, a good life is not a comfort zone, it’s hard work and pain to improve and gain.
Cause you know that it’s the right thing.

5 Likes

hello binocular, really you are right, but do you believe that this is due to the PMO?

Man, I’m realizing even a loss of reason

3 Likes

@FelipemasterONE
Go to the nearest hospital, go to the injured soldier’s room who lost his legs, stair at him and tell him how you feel like you lost your life, you can’t live it, or you don’t have a reason to live. What would he say?
You are born for greatness. We are all immortals and death is just a point in the tree of life. You do Nofap cause god told ordered you that to live a better life and get closer to him. Believe in your god that he is always watching you for you are its creater and he loves you and care about you. Do it for the people that you love and don’t let them down. Do it for your crying soul and do it for greatness!!

3 Likes

Honestly my friend, if 5 years ago someone asked me what my biggest strength was, I would certainly say that it was clear reasoning and the willpower to perform my tasks.

I’m not rich, in fact very far from it, I depend a lot on my work to be able to have a good and peaceful life, but I’m getting tired, you know, but it’s not a physical fatigue per se, but a mental strain, the weekend is not enough for me to be rested and refreshed for the week ahead.

Could I be suffering from too much caffeine too?

3 Likes

the fact here is that, I’ve been trying to fight this damn addiction for over a year now, I even manage it for a few days, but it seems that when the benefits really start to be visible I go there and it relapses again

3 Likes

Brother if it’s Mental energy that you are missing then I advice you to read. Don’t underestimate this cause reading strengthens your brain cells and improve your memory and you will feel more aware and alive and you will also feel smart.
Caffeine could be a problem if you drink it too much. If that’s the case then try to reduce it and replace it with natural juices or simply water.
Two things I want to recommend is listening to your music and meditation. These two things will help you find inner peace and you will also experience change in Mentality and behavior.
Watch this video, it’s one of the rarest videos that are truly valuable and it will change your way of thinking

7 Likes

Thank you for this video @Binocular

3 Likes

Thank you for this, mind blowing

2 Likes
2 Likes

The society we live in, in global scale, encourages the naturally extroverted, outgoing, courageous and ambitious people, people who strive for high achievement, who seek leadership positions at work, who like busy and stressful environments, who like to jump into battles without preparations and make split-second decisions, etc.

While, on the other hand, there are the more humble, reserved, collected, calm, calculative, cold, pedantic, with doing it by the book attitude to life, people who don’t express themselves very often, people who would prefer to carefully calculate some variables before acting.

The first ones are regarded as heroes, they are looked as the example we all should follow. While the others are treated as if they are mentally ill, as if they are deformed freaks who need help.

This is everywhere around us. Both of the types aren’t absolute. People change and have different qualities. If you have the qualities of the first type I presented, doesn’t mean you don’t have some of the qualities of the second type.

My idea is, that there are people, who aren’t high achievers, who aren’t ambitious, who aren’t talkative, who don’t strive for glory and high positions at work. You don’t need to feel extremely motivated to live a good life. You don’t need to wake up at 4am and work like there is no tomorrow to be happy. You don’t need to dream big to be successful. You don’t need to be “alpha dog” in order to make it OK in life. For some people such things are poison. Don’t feel guilty if you are not a top gun. Maybe you don’t have to be.

If I was a psychologist I would have described this phenomenon in clearer details. But I’m not.

5 Likes

In the course of my studying i learnt that motivation is a scam, why? because actually if you don’t get motivated you withdraw
Don’t depend on motivation but just got to work already…just like a writer waiting for inspiration to write
It’s just like this saying from this popular preacher Smith Wigglesworth"If the spirit doesn’t move me I’ll move the spirit"
I noticed that PMO made us weak and demotivated to the highest level, let us not depend on our feelings but we should do what is right whether we feel like it or not

3 Likes

I feel that my dopamine is out of balance, I can’t accomplish my tasks (those that are considered more difficult) and my level of concentration and attention is very low! I’m sure this is a result of PMO but unfortunately I can’t stop it

2 Likes

Hey hello buddy @FelipemasterONE I was experiencing the same but worse than you for the past 1 year. I was so reluctant to do the works even today. I have more assignments to do but I use the mobile without any purpose and fap sometimes with no urges also. Later, I found something after a thorough analysis by viewing myself and my activities. Everything I did was completely out of my control. Like, I watch the tv and mobile without the need, I fap without any urges. Like this, I did many things and still doing. But it is being reduced nowadays. Like no control rate from 100 to 90. But this 90 itself helps me a lot.

2 Likes

So what I did was, when I realise that I am out of control, I will go and sit in the peaceful environment like the terrace of my house and close my eyes. I will think whatever I did the whole day, whole week and whole month. I can come to know that I did nothing. Then I will continue to close my eyes and think about what are my works/responsibilities to do? I will continuously tell to myself that I can do it. Again and again and again. Then open my eyes. And I will go to do it. I know that I can’t complete the 100 percentage of my works but I try to complete atleast 50 percentage. That’s what I do everytime I realise. And I was supported in this process by No fap. That was really good feeling. I hope this is helpful to you.

3 Likes

Always trust yourself.
Never listen to the voice of the loser in you.
Get into some peaceful environment.
Tell to yourself again and again and again what you wish for.
You can do it buddy. I trust you @FelipemasterONE It’s your time to trust yourself to do .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.