Kids help in nofap

Ok so am on day 0 but i had previously some big streaks of day100+ in that i had noticed that i get very along with kids and love to play with time. They like me too and gey friendly with me very easy. Its weird that nobody talk about this thing but havent you guys noticed when you do fapping, no kids like to play with you or if you wanna play with them they dont really like you. I know some people will say that i am inmature and not serious, playing is not what mens do, but its my own experience that when your soul becomes clean and peacefull, it becomes playfull too and that playfulness is only found in kids and animal, people are so sexual these days you would not be able to relate to them when you are on different level, you become pure again like a child.

9 Likes

No you aren’t immature. I agree with this.
Today a small puppy came to play with me.
I felt proud that I am clean and I can play well with it, and definitely the thought of it coming to play with me because I am on no fap came to mind.

8 Likes

traffic-fbi-open-up

4 Likes

I now get why @The_integrous_one talks about you a lot :joy:

3 Likes

Oh shit :joy::joy::joy::joy:. Didn’t think about it that way at all.

3 Likes

tenor (23)

3 Likes

images (6)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.