Key to be a better you

Getting to 200 days is not as hard as you think. Trust me on this one! I used to be an addict, doing it twice a day everyday, but then if you can forget the very knowledge of masturbation, everything will change. Just stop acknowledging it. You are much more than you think you are. Stop killing yourself and get a life. Live like a man. Stop giving yourself free time, get busy. Put your free time to good use. Learn a new skill, read a book, try going out with friends, talk to your parents, go out and have fun, go work somewhere, hit the gym, if you can’t do any of the above then smash the fucking phone on the wall but do not… DO NOT ever open another site.

Days Completed : 242. Yes, you read it right.
That is two hundred and forty two.
Y’all doing no nut November, I say do NoNut2018
Who’s up for the real deal? Who’s the man?

14 Likes

I’m up for a challenge. Wont pmo till year end.

3 Likes

Won’t pmo ever! #NoNutNever

4 Likes

Count me in… #nonut2018.

daaf29 -sharing code.

2 Likes

There is a huge shortage of people here who are on longer streaks as yours.

Guys who are relapsing everyday are giving advices like anything. So funny , including me.

We want guys like you to lead us from the front. Keep sharing your useful thoughts with the weak so that we all can follow your footsteps and get freedom for ourself too.
:footprints:
:pray:

5 Likes

You guys are strong. You will do it! Let’s all do it together. Let’s be there for each other. Let’s make the world a better place. Let’s lI’ve a life of joy and fulfillment. Let’s make people happy. Let’s ACTUALLY LIVE A LIFE.

PS: Boys, trust me, you’ll literally gain superpowers as you go on!
Be the superhero you deserve to be.

5 Likes

I’m in bro. Great to have someone with so much experience to motivate us. Thanks for the challenge bro. :fire::fire::fire:
#NoNut2018
83d24b

2 Likes

Awesome, dude! You are an inspiration. And what you wrote is really some of the best advice on the topic.

I am at 86 days now and though my goal of 100 days will be reached soon, I am up for completing the whole of 2018 on my current streak. So I’m in!

Thanks for posting and hope to hear from you more often.

3 Likes

Btw man, why did you relapse after 242 days? Just so that we don’t make the same mistake, did you learn anything important from it?

1 Like

Hey man, I haven’t relapsed. If surviving for a very long time teaches you one thing, then it teaches you that surviving is easy. We just have to shift our focus.

3 Likes

Man’s greatest burden is unfulfilled potential. I believe that BEING SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY IS YOUR DUTY. It’s not a choice, it’s a duty you must do for yourself and the rest of the world. So, let me show you the path you need to walk. But remember, I can only show you the path, you need to WALK it.

Sharing code: 195spg
PS: The spg stands for Sexual energy Propels Growth.

4 Likes

I added you mate. Mine is a52053f. Look forward to your guidance and encouragement.

2 Likes

Just awesome… the way you said it… absolute truth in what you said. Do show us the path… brother.

Add me - daaf29

3 Likes

Guys, the only way you’ll ever be able to stop masturbating is to link massive pain to masturbating and link massive pleasure to doing something else. So develop a particular habit and do it every time you edge instead of just fapping! By linking pain to fapping, let me give you an example, there’s something called as Penis fish. Watch a video it and store it hard in your mind! The next time you feel like fapping, just remember penis fish and you have successfully linked pain to fapping now!

My current streak is 264, and you know what? It’s lonely over here… I want more people to come forward. I want to have friends at the top.
Forever, be legendary my friends!

Sharing code :195spg

2 Likes

@vivekta I have already added you. My current streak is 106. Wonder if you added me back.

1 Like

@vivekta Hey there man… I am going strong with our “End of 2018” challenge. Have extended my streak to cover all of November, and on course to finish December as well. 114 days now.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey bro I hope you are still rocking it.
Just want to ask you what benefits did you experience and how do you feel? My longest streak was like only 14 days so I would really like to know if everything they say is true. Because some people say there are no benefits while others say they feel like Superman. So what’s your experience?

3 Likes

My sharing code - b757e5

Hey Bennie, the fact is you don’t become superman but you really start believing in yourself, actually believing that you can be superman too. Trust me, whatever you call belief right now isn’t true belief and you’re underestimating the power of belief.
Once you really get to understand the true power of belief. You’ll realise that you don’t need to do anything to be superman cause you already are.

May the force be with you bro!
Keep going. Focus on one day at a time.

5 Likes

This is it. This is it guys!
The Ultimate Dream of 300 days.
The very view of that counter gives me chills.

7 Likes