KarmaYogi's Last Battle

3 weeks done…all very good so far.
The best part is till now I didn’t peek even once, nor let any lustful thought even cross my mind for few moments.
I can feel a surge of energy.

Now it’s extremely important to transmute and utilize this energy well. I read in Swami Sivanand’s book the Practice of Brahmacharya that if you don’t use it well, it find out lower reasons to manifest.

So I am starting back putting daily updates of all my tasks here.

Hightime I expressed the divinity within myself

Hare Krishna :pray:

4 Likes

How can we do that? If there’s any technique to it please share here.
I have been feeling a radiance of energy in my genital area, I don’t know why that’s happening, but I know that’s energy.
I want to use that energy because controlling my emotions is getting a bit difficult with all that raw energy in my lower region.
Any advice is helpful!

Hare Krishna :pray:

2 Likes

Hey, transmutation is nothing extraordinary. It’s all the different tasks you do on a daily basis to improve yourself. It can be exercise, meditation, studies etc. Channelize your energy in constructive things and be so occupied/obsessed with your goal that you don’t even think of PMO… that’s transmutation…

2 Likes

23 August, 2021

:white_check_mark: Wake up by 5
:white_check_mark: Study 3hours before office
:white_check_mark: Always remember God

:pray: Hare Krishna

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::pray::pray::pray::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

24 August, 2021

:white_check_mark: Study 3hours before the office
:white_check_mark: 30 minutes Revision

2 Likes

Good Morning,
Woke up at 4:30

Today I will live as if its the last day of my life.

Today I will get closer to my dreams.

Today I will work harder than my peers.

3 Likes

25 August, 2021

:white_check_mark: Study 3 hours before the office

2 Likes

26 August, 2021

:white_check_mark: Study 3hours before the office

4 Likes

1 Month done !!.

Finally after long I completed 1 month. One of the cleanest month long streaks I ever have had.
I am really thankful to God for this.
A lot has happened in my personal life as well, some good some worst. So worst that I almost broke down. I will give the details once I complete 90 days.

During this streak I learnt a lot about the power of our thoughts and realised the importance of thinking positive no matter what, always seeing the brighter side of life, always being hopeful, always being optimistic.

What we think we become, so there should not be any scope for negative thoughts, negative talks, in our lives. Thoughts carry immense power within themselves, that we just cant ignore.

4 Likes