Journey towards a mindfulness and peace🧘🏻‍♀️💗

I follow God aka @drago.

2 Likes

U want me to create one more post :smiling_face_with_tear:will tht help I’ve already created this as new one …plus there r no girls :no_mouth:u guys r having gud bro support :woman_shrugging:t2: whom do I add as accountability partner .isn’t it better tht I do it alone why be a disturbance for someone else n make them demotivated as well

2 Likes

We are not girls, but we are fighting the same enemy.

You can mock me if you want. But this is where you are losing, I was in same situation a month or two ago. But I stopped looking for reasons to prove that “I am the only one in this situation” and then when I heard from few people in this forum, I got to know many people are going through worse shit.

When we look for ways to be better instead of focusing whether we are alone in any situation or not, that’s when actual growth happens.

1 Like

But it’s bad u know everytime u PPL motivate me n if I failed again how long r u going to say try again …no atlast we give up on others its only ME whom I can be accountable to … still I’ll tryna change but i am not able to address the problem in a correct way thts why I have :smiling_face_with_tear:so many excuses

1 Like

Until bro die he will keep motivating those who need

3 Likes

No, until the time loop isn’t broken

images (53)

1 Like

I remember failing when I publicly announced I will leave the forum if I am unable to go 7 days clean back in October 2023.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t2:oh I didn’t read it properly

1 Like

No, I failed.
It was just a way to reduce the damage. At that time even going 1 day was not easy for me.

I fapped twice in that week. Atleast I did little better.

1 Like

:no_mouth:for me it’s very easy to leave bcoz I’m not addicted to watching ■■■■ :woman_shrugging:t2:n it’s also tht easy to get into it :smiling_face_with_tear:my mind be like now tht u r calm quiet ab kya kre let’s try this

But now u have come so far I see that’s guddd

1 Like

That’s when you need to be stronger than ever. Saying no to few urges is what is needed to make a big streak.

But it’s not a big thing. Life has so many things and just focusing on making a streak is like visiting a goldmine and coming back with a 100 rupee note you found while digging.

1 Like

May be that’s why I am clinging to you. Because I see a part of my older self in you.

Maybe I want you to keep hope because I know hope makes crazy things possible.

1 Like

Feeling demotivated? watch this and be a :moyai:

3 Likes

Woah !! Didnt expect that plot twist . With that Gigachad song , it got me goosebumps :fire:

I was expecting kinda depressed story of s***cide ending with life lesson to live well etc.

3 Likes

@kainaat kainaat I followed celibacy from 2023 oct nov and December
But I relapsed and mastrubated most in late January 2024 jan ,but I want to continue and follow my streak from feb

1 Like

@Swapnil Yes u r most welcome to join in :raising_hand_woman:t2: even after I failed in the first try I still feel celibacy is far better than just no fap, I’m glad I failed n got to know where I was going wrong n let me show this time instead of just saying :v: LET’S

START AGAIN…:muscle:

4 Likes

Glad to see you back. I hope you have a clear mind now and refreshed resolve.

:joy:yeahhh much better n determined done with cursing myself crying n bla bla …now I’m back in the marathon :biking_woman::biking_woman::biking_woman::biking_woman:
(Imagine Kabir Singh’s music playing in the background) Bala bhum bhum bhum :triumph:

2 Likes

I see I have a place in your profile picture.
You are asking that lion to protect you (which is me) :rofl:.