Journey of making this life worth living

For 2-3 years I’ve been living my life in a way that makes me feel sick. I have been fapping almost everyday, I feel drained, don’t have friends and I have failed in almost all aspects of life. I realize that this is the only life I have and anyhow I have to make it better in fact the best.

I need to know myself, who am I, what I like to do, what satisfies me and gives me happiness, and for all this to happen there has to be a starting point.

This post marks the starting point for the same.
From this very moment, I pledge to take sole responsibility of my life as it is and thrive to make it the best one.

Ik this is going to be hard and I might have setbacks, but this is the only way out.
I’ll be putting up systems in place and follow them religiously in order to get my shit together.

I’ll try posting every 2-3 days to keep you guys informed (those of you who find this interesting and want to be a part of).
Most importantly, I am doing this for myself.
I don’t feel like I deserve what I have been doing to myself, I need to make this life a beautiful one.

I’ll also share my strategies and some tips I might have.

My sharing code - rzlyi9
You can add me as a companion I appreciate having a partner to keep myself accountable.

6 Likes

It’s not late brother,
Share your strategies and thoughts.
There are many warriors here who will help you to improve your strategies.
Good luck!

4 Likes

I read your post mate, you’re doing great! I appreciate it!!

4 Likes