[ Joosh ] Future of The Living Men đŸ”±

If you wanna go for piano , then it’s also good . I have been playing keyboard for almost 6 years and have learnt a lot . It’s way more easier than guitar and will not take a lot of time to reach the advanced level . I completed the basics in around 10 - 12 months and then I completed advanced too in the next 2 years (I took more time bcoz I wasn’t regular in it , you can do it even faster if you are consistent).

2 Likes

I can learn things fast so it would be :stars:good
I am going today to meet the Gym instructor and Music teacher and take Admission :hugs::dizzy:

2 Likes

Day 6
I hit the fcking GYM yesterday . The guys over there are Amazing.I am the smallest and youngest and thinnest .I did a small workout over there and some tread mill stuff. They said I would have body pain next morning . I thought they were joking until I fell on my ass as I woke up today. It feels good . its a hectic schedule as I said.
When I went to the music class I realised the person who is teaching me music is the same person who taught me piano 6 years ago for 4 years . He didn’t understand me as he is old but he could understand my mother if he sees and I had changed alot. He doesn’t know the fact. I met my friend in the music class and now I have a person with me.
I met many strangers and talked to them. My confidence is increasing and I can’t Relapse because If I do I will break into pieces in the gym . I become so weak after a relapse.
Gay before yesterday I had my IT exam and I scored full in all exams of IT but the main
 I have no idea let me think
I will continue the diary again soon

2 Likes

That’s so true you literally become so weak. All the hard working days and just 1 relapse can down your confidence.

2 Likes

Chaser is death , Don’t fall in that

3 Likes

Today Is not Sunday but A very Important day. An year ago at this time this day May 12 I took Seed retention SERIOULY, I relapsed watching A YT video and I broke My biggest 2 day streak. I was devastated and an Inner voice came out of me for this first time ‘I challenged Myself and took a straight 52 days streak’ I couldn’t believe myself. I did not know that was an inner voice that time. But After some months i realised it was

Yesterday at this time a lightning stroke me like a message ’ Hey its gonna be one YEAR of Seed Retention Practice ’
I suddenly fell in Joy thinking about the whole year, What all I have done with My No Fap power😂
Today I’m on Day 10 strong :fire:
Looking Forward :zap:

3 Likes

Very good. If we think we are very bad and a shit. Then start thinking about our past. After starting nofap, we started many good habits, learned many things, found happiness in small things got many good freinds etc etc. Enthayalum congrats mwuthe :star_struck::fire::heart: Keep going. We can

3 Likes

Congratulations for Day 10

2 Likes

Okay but what does SEED RETENTION mean ?

2 Likes

Seed is a metaphor for semen because just like a seed , it has a lot of nutrients inside which gives a new life.

Retention means retaining ie gaining something that has been lost earlier

3 Likes

@BlackMagic123 @The_Ambitious_One
Basically I am Fed up with the word NoFap and Seed Retention has some Inner Meaning in it as Semen is the seed of life :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Today was a really busy day
And I saw pic in my friends phone while I was sharing some selfies and I feel a little scared and My insta is with me :upside_down_face:
No I won’t go wrong
Let me watch some NFM and SRM

2 Likes

good going bro . Keep hardworking

1 Like

And she is Following Me On Insta :blush:
Somethings Happened in these few days
2 Weeks on SR

2 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face::wink::joy:

1 Like

Listen this song , feel the god inside every particle of you

2 Likes

God is with you
always :wheel_of_dharma:

2 Likes

Hey @Joosh where are you? How are you bro?

1 Like

On day 20 I can feel the power and urges again
I got my guitar just now. My confidence has increased really high , I was the Jesus in the skit held in a camp :crazy_face:
Now everyone calls me Jesus
I haven’t meditated for like 10 days
I need to start , I need more muscles :rofl:
I am getting well soon byeeeeeee
I am back on rewire like after 6 days , but now everyday
How are you guys?

1 Like

At last on day 30 after 8 months guys
Whole World is saying to Spill my seeds , “everyone does that why not u” my friend said this. I said to him “when was the last time u had some heavy balls?”
I rarely meet people who doesn’t watch shit others dont know that there is such a thing.
My urges are high and meditating is hard for me
I dont know why
Still FIGHTING

1 Like