[ Joosh ] Future of The Living Men šŸ”±

Broh , donā€™t panick , if you lose your calm then what will your family do .
Donā€™t think that you are weak . you need to keep the whole family altogether , If the timeā€™s difficult , yaā€™ll need to be together to face it . By lookin into your problems , I feel the conditions are really worse . But have faith in almighty , hard times will pass out and sun will shine on you and your family again . Just donā€™t think that you have lost everything or you canā€™t do it . Donā€™t give up . Counter the difficulties bravely , and have patience , thereā€™s always a solution for something .
Even though we are not with you physically , be free to seek help or take advice , we all are with you :handshake: . We all have faced / are facing tough conditions afterall .

Yeh mat kaho khuda se , meri mushkile badi hai
In mushkilo se kehdo , Mera Khuda Bada Hai :pray:

(Donā€™t complain to god that my problems are big
Tell the problems that my God is Great )

2 Likes

:heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Maintaing our steak is the best way we could take care of ourselves. Iā€™m Trying :blue_heart:

1 Like

Btw completed 30 day today successfully :slight_smile:
Not much in comparison to what I have done in past 8 months . but still matters a lot . This year has been really tough for me since the beginning . I lost my control and relapsed so many times :woozy_face:
I am finally starting to come in pace . Once I get out of continuous nightfalls , Iā€™ll be unstoppable :fire:

It couldnā€™t be possible without yaā€™ll

1 Like

Yep thatā€™s the best you can do for yourself and your parentsā€™ dreams for you

1 Like

Yeah its been many months I have reached 30 days , I always say Be Vigilant. When where and how an relapse strikes is not predictable
So Enjoy , gift yourself something its great
My Gift is a quote :gift:

1 Like

Pretty aware and cautious for it
In the past 1 year , everytime I have failed due to the same but not anymore :imp:
I am not gonna relapse after all I have faced till now . It was pretty hard time .
After so much of suffering itā€™s impossible for me to do it again.
Itā€™s not my overconfidence , itā€™s my self - trust and confidence that I have built in this 10 months of nofap .

1 Like

Ted x talks about NF is my No Fap motivation nowadays

1 Like

Cool , Iā€™ll try it too then .

1 Like

Nvm , it takes me time . It took me months to even make streaks of 15 days . I failed 5 continuous times in making a streak of 30 days which irritated , anguished , made me committed and finally determined me .
I didnā€™t fap for 150 days after that

Motivation is quite necessary in this whole time , even if you get a spark of motivation from somewhere , increase it as much you can . I did the same to get enough dose of motivation to boost me up .

1 Like

No mahn its The Dā€™s
Dedication and Discipline are necessary in our Journey

1 Like

Yeh absolutely right
But a lil bit of motivation needed to drive these two things .

1 Like

I am hitting the Gym and Music classes on May 9th. Its a hectic :sob: schedule. I have no other better option. Anyway I could get out of my house. I am having IT exam tomorrow so Iam preparing and I am not able to do meditation properly
Let me sƩe. I will stay away from mobile today
Love u all :zap::zap:

2 Likes

Are you learning any instrument?

I am going to learn Guitar and piano. Do you play guitar?

I donā€™t play guitar but I have one

You donā€™t know how to play it?

Yeahā€¦ Kind of like itā€™s really difficult :joy:

Is it I have no idea about Guitar and piano
Is the strings sharp enough to cut my fingers?

Illa mahn. Kore upayogikkunbol vedanikkum. Appo 1 - 2 hrs kai rest koduthal mathi

1 Like