Job stress? Daily good activities?

My job is very stressful and I don’t like it but I am working there only for money but due to this my daily routine has become very bad and that is why I am getting relapse…I want to do something else in life which I like. But right now I need this job so I have to set a good routine and can you suggest me good activities?

2 Likes

So what is not stressful? Do you think quitting your 9 to 5 job will lead you to a stress free life? Don’t fool yourself with those fascinating business quotes! Stop reading them. Not everyone is made to be a entrepreneur. If you think you are then quit the job because you will earn money soon. But what if you are not? There are thousands of failed enterprenaurs out there. And no one gives a shit to them. And you can be one of them. Its Ok to chase and have dreams but also be practical and prepared.

At last you need to decide. Go for a day or two off asap. Go to any calm place outside the city. Enjoy and get relaxed. Meditate as much as you can. And think and question yourself calmly like what you really need? Can you really be a Entrepreneur? Do you really have that long time motivation? Can you face the consequences if u fail? Will you work hard and can remain consistent when there is “no Boss”.??

Note – Being a Boss is much stressful than having a boss. Stress goes on increasing as you reach higher posts in Business.

2 Likes

lookup retail arbitrage

1 Like

thank you brother for your advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.