Jesus, By Your Strength Alone

Good morning, afternoon and evening gentlemen, wherever you are in the world, peace to you.

I am thankful that I’ve almost made it to 10 days. It doesn’t sound like much, but after being addicted for 11 years, I am grateful that I’m no longer chained to the once-a-day disgrace. This freedom I have is from Jesus. Immediately after I relasped, I looked up and said, “I Need To Quit.” I felt the peace of God’s forgiveness on me, and the overwhelming shame left.

I am praying for all of you. Praying that your fights against evil glorify God today, everyday. Praying that your confidence in God’s power never fades, and His joy never leaves you. Remember always that Jesus died to restore us as his Sons. He died so that we would be unchained to the power of sin, forever.

~@s4omwu

9 Likes

Thank you for praying for us, that is very kind ^^ :heart:

3 Likes

Praise God! I myself have realised that I can only do this through him.

I find 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 to be really encouraging.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

5 Likes