JEE Aspirants Group

Hello guys, this group is for fapstronauts who are in 11th or 12th, preparing for JEE. We are related in two ways

1. Nofap
  2. JEE

So, anything related to the two topics above is welcomed
Looking forward to healthy discussions!

2 Likes

Best of luck for you and the colleagues here giving jee. But keep in mind that it’s not the end of the world, and with honest efforts and being consistently disciplined, you can achieve almost everything in this world.

Also, from my experience, I will tell that give other state entrance exams too and have a good backup plan ready incase jee doesn’t work. And remember to follow your true passion, or atleast something you will be interested in doing. Exception can be family issues but still, give your best.

1 Like

Thanks a lot man, and yeah a backup plan is very important and actually since I’ve wasted my time earlier, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to complete the syllabus on time for JEE so I’m kinda more inclined towards state exams and other like VITEEE and BITSAT.
Thank you so much for your comment, felt good!

2 Likes

Hi, First session is from 24th January and 2nd from 1st april. Dates have just been announced on Tuesday

1 Like

You mean that I’ll anyways get depressed due to exam?

1 Like

Accha I got what you want to say, but I’ll still try not to relapse, it’s also that I first need to become serious enough to have stress about it. My past regarding this is so bad so…

1 Like

I’m In 10th Now , I Didn’t Even Know About JEE exam Till 9th…
The Only Thing I Know Was Engineering Exam Is The Toughest Exam…

But When I Came In 10th I Studied Online On Yt And Also Self-Study , I Saw Some Videos Or Shorts Regarding JEE…

After That I Know What Is JEE But I Think If I Would Know About JEE In 8th or 9th Still I Was Unable To Even Sit In The Exam Hall…

In My Past I Don’t Even Do Study , Just Got Passed In Some Subjects That Also I Have Done By Some Conceptual Framework Like When Teacher Teaches Science My Ears Were Open So I Made My Answer Direct In Exam Hall Still Got 50% In Science…
But Also Failed In Many Subjects Like Hindi,Marathi,SST,Maths…

But Now I’m Studying Hard For Board Exam Also I Have Learned Some Basics Because I Have Didn’t Even Studied 6th-9th class perfectly, I’m Now Feeling Like I’m Grown From Weak Student To Average.
But Still I Want To Achieve More That’s Why If I Score Good In Boards I Will Start Preparations From Summer Vacation…
I Will Start Studying Before Results Because I Don’t Want To Waste The 1 Month…
Hope I Will Achieve Something Big

Thanks For Reading :heart:

6 Likes

You have great enthusiasm, you’ll certainly do well in 10th, as with entrance exams, I’d suggest that you better decide early and starting preparing early, it’ll be an edge over your competitors. Use the web for searching about them, there’s a lot of info available, it’ll help you decide.

4 Likes

You have this mindset, so 30% of the job is already done. Now you have to back your mindset with CONSISTENT efforts. Take weight in the word CONSISTENT

4 Likes

Have you appeared KVPY and / or NTSE as well ?

@tryintobetter

2 Likes

Well in 10th I had filled the form for NTSE but it got postponed well beyond that I couldn’t write it since I was already in 11th and attending classes in another city. And about KVPY, I read that it has been converted into some other exam, so KVPY isn’t there anymore.

2 Likes

Btw, are you in 12th too?

2 Likes

I am beyond all classes, school & colleges :rofl::rofl::wink:.

I am a chemistry graduate with bachelor in education degree. ( B.Sc ( Chem ) B.Ed )

27 yrs old now.

2 Likes

Oh okay😄 cool then, hope you are doing well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.