Jarf's Diary - (Quitting)

I am quitting today and will update you all everyday 2024-04-24T07:00:00Z

3 Likes

Day 0 - 4/24/24
I went to the bathroom and I masturbated. I told myself i would not masturbate again and so i made an account for support. i will start tommorow

sure buddy ! share your progress here…we are here for support

1 Like

Day 1 - 4/25/24
I resisted my normal urges and found that the only time i masturbate is when i am exposed to â– â– â– â–  and go to the bathroom after so I am going to completely remove â– â– â– â–  from my life and work on not masturbating in the bathroom. also, no effects of the absence of masturbating yet so thats good. keep you updated!

1 Like

Day 1- 4/26/24
I was edging yesterday and i went too long and failed on the first day. Today i will start over and not edge. It is also probably better because now i learned my mistakes and since it is a friday i have the weekend to resist when im normally at school. Keep you updated.

I’ve just heard that some people with PMO addictions have had severe headaches and i have headaches almost daily and i didnt have any when i wasnt “wacking the noodle”. I found more reasons why quitting is better for you and your health and i am going to take this seriously from now on and fix my life. Ill keep you guys updated everyday and show my results for people wanting to quit too

1 Like

Day 1 again - 4/27/24
I am yet once again disappointed in myself. I turned on my xbox (yes i use edge on xbox) and i saw my recent autocompletions and it was â– â– â– â– . I clicked on one and masturbated. But in my defense it was a different method that i did before i even knew what it was doing and my life was better during that time than when i was actually masturbating. But it still counts and i ended my 2 day streak which im very disappointed to do. I thought i would have more self control but i guess not yet. I am starting over again and i already enabled heavy search filters and have occupied my day with things i can be doing instead of masturbating. Keep you updated.

Day 0 - (Update) 4/28

I am going to start tommorow because i had the weekend to get ready. keep you updated

Sorry for not updating i forgot yesterday

Day 1 - 4/29
I didnt get any urges and it was a normal day

Day 2 - 4/30
Zero urges and chances to masturbate, feeling good about this week.
Keep you updated

1 Like

Day 3 - 5/1
No urges like normal

Day 0 - 5/2
I relapsed. I was looking at some weird online chat room and i stumbled upon ■■■■. It’s tough to get off of ■■■■ once im on it so i will be extra careful. Keep you updated

1 Like