Jared's New Diary

All the best @jarjar Be a hero in your life🙌

3 Likes

Day 4. Today I applied for a job at Tegel. Tegel is a company that produces chicken’s to eat.

2 Likes

The ticks are the days I haven’t fapped.

7 Likes

Day 8. I’m expecting a phone call from the job I applied for on Thursday night, they could ring me anytime throughout the week.

2 Likes

Last night I was watching a movie, but then a scene triggered me, so I had to turn the tv off.

3 Likes

Good luck!
They will call, prepare well for that :wink:

4 Likes

Day 10. Today was a good and a shit day at the same time, the good part about today is I finally got my license to start driving, it was a thing to celebrate, because I had studied so hard for this, but later in the day some other things happened that affected me and my family quite badly, it lead to me breaking down, I was rolled in a ball on the ground crying, and I was so angry that I was kicking things, I was so upset with today, that I wanted to kick anything in my path, and that’s not all, I was full of this negativity, and felt like blaming other people for the events that unfolded today.

4 Likes

Day 12✅

Transmuted energy✅

Worked out✅

Ran 800 meters✅

Meditation :white_check_mark:

Cold shower :x:

Brushed my teeth❌

Made my bed❌

No Junk food :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

A good recovery after a bad day. I feel you on the making bed and not brushing teeth lol :rofl: I need to work on like everything you have in this list :rofl::rofl::rofl: . Best of luck man!!! You’re stronger than you think!!!

2 Likes

Jared is that you ?lol.

3 Likes

Lol, that’s not me, you’re thinking about the wrong person.

3 Likes

And my YouTube account already has a profile picture

3 Likes

Oh ok. Lol

(9¥*^^(£)

3 Likes

Day 14✅

Transmuted energy✅

Worked out✅

Ran 800 meters✅

Meditation :white_check_mark:

Cold shower :x:

Brushed my teeth❌

Made my bed❌

No Junk food❌

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m finally getting my life together, ive now got a license, I have a job interview and I’m going to get my very first car, and it weren’t for nofap and you guys being supportive, I wouldn’t be there right now.

2 Likes

Ive got a job which starts on Monday for me, I will be processing meat and I will be working afternoon and night shifts, I also brought my very first car to start learning to drive

3 Likes

Awesome bro awesome. Keep progressing. No fap really changes the game completely. No matter how many times you fail, but if you get back after every relapse without giving in, the benefits accumulate over time and effects start appearing after sometime like an avalanche.

3 Likes

Day 21. Today I have been preparing for my new job that starts tomorrow, also been filling out forms with the help of my mother.

1 Like

Day 23. I worked for 4 hours today, because at the moment im currently training, there are a few challenges, but ill be able to learn them eventually, for the first few days ill be working 4 hours, then it will go 6 hours and then 8 hours.

1 Like