Its been 3days and I think withdrawal symptoms are comin

its been 3days and I think withdrawal symptoms are there om started to get little headache and when I’m trying to do my job; I’m a freelancer and I hate I’m feeling more miserable than ever; can you guys advice something to watch out for …

1 Like

I almost nullified my flatline by taking Ashwagandha and Amla.

1 Like

This happens. You will feel the pull towards pmo for 2weeks. After that it is clear. Just remember one rule, keep your hands out of your pants. You will be fine.

2 Likes

Try taking some supplements to aid the recovery, drink enough water, eat alot of greens and fruits for the first 6 months try to stay away from milk though it has many hormones that trigger people instead start drinking green tea preferably without sugar or if you must add sugar use honey, for supplements I think magnesium is very important for people recovering also try CBD OIL is great for pain relief the headache is a good sign that you are recovering, try and get as much sleep as you can if you can take some something for headache like pills, then take them before you sleep they will help you recover while sleeping, but one of the most important thing while recovering from pmo is diet, and sleep.

2 Likes

How does it help you through flatline

They lift mood and energy and replenish some nutrients which were expelled out, to some extent. They also increase immunity.

What is this ?
Is it a herb ?

Yes, it’s a herb. I took it for 30 days.

Should i take these herbs & amla in winter.
I live near delhi.

I think they can be taken in all seasons. I am sure about Amla. You can confirm from Google.

2 Likes

Amla is good always but don’t know about other one .:blush:

The shit called “pills” have fucked @Resurrection’s life. I recommend not to take pills.

1 Like

https://www.onlymyhealth.com/ashwagandha-better-sleep-1317706597

I used the one by Divya Pharmacy. Take it for 30 days and then leave it to avoid dependency. Amla can be taken regularly without stopping, in recommended amount. Have fun!

1 Like

Give a picture of both amla & ashwagandha product.

Amla: you can buy it raw and eat it one daily with food after boiling it.
images
Ashwagandha:
SY450

1 Like

I forgot to mention that Ashwagandha SHOULD NOT be taken with any medication. So, first leave sleeping pills.

2 Likes

I know, am probably the biggest anti pill person there is but if you are having headache all the time its no bad idea to take some pain killers, going cold turkey on pmo is harsh for some people, I know it was for me that’s why I recommend it.

1 Like